No announcement yet.

Family Stand in Lower Loft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He says that the atmosphere improves when the away end is packed; that isn't right. They make more noise but our end doesn't get louder.

Palace have an old ground like us and they moved the away fans. Wolves move their away end around a lot so I don't see why we couldn't look at moving away fans, if need be. Having said that, I guess we have to allow for 3k fans? Not sure what our stands hold in numbers but then the upper or lower school end could be family. I like the idea that we are getting more and more young fans in but we still need to look at now, as well as the future.

Having said all of that ... we pay £30 plus a game and you can go to Brentford or Fulham and pay £20 to watch it. If parents arent football fans but their kids want to get into it, they would take them to see them play rather than us wouldn't they. I would (if I wasnt into football).

Comment

Infrastructure of our ground does not really allow us to move fans. We don’t have to give 3k is my understanding but we do miss some opportunities with what we do have.

Put the seats back in the corners, tear down that awful tv box so views are not restricted and seats in cornor can be sold. With the extra seats put in take front rower of upper out of sale and block it off then make family stand downstairs.

Comment

just get rid of the family stand altogether , we just don't need one . at away games we're all put together so why not at home

Comment

Children don't get a look in at away games, because people won't sit and don't give a t**s.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
            Children don't get a look in at away games, because people won't sit and don't give a t**s.
            thats true but you get round it its where kids get to see different stadiums and soak up the atmosphere the joy and the pain the highs and lows of watching rangers . my kids always found a way and i took mine when they were 3 and 4

Comment

Working...
            X