On way home | QPR 1 Fulham 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Bidwell is also not quick enough for a wingback. Lynch was very poor. A slow centre back can compensate with a good positional sense but he doesn't have this. Midfield three were not quite firing.Playing out of position is affecting Pav.
    Mackie up front offers nothing but fouls. Smith can win but not direct a header. Sylla goes to ground to easy. Obstinate Ollie must start changing things.
    Change what shlt to clay !

Comment

We would have won if the players didn't hesitate on the shot as much as they did yesterday. Look at how Fulham scored their first, just speculative shot that keeper would probably have saved and ended up going in. Why can't we do that?
      Also found it very funny that from my angle, conor looked like his shot was going straight at the keeper for the goal until the deflection. We deserved more from that and were it not for Lynch, we'd have got more
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

why anyone would want 4-4-2 splitting up that midfield trio is baffling to me

Comment

Originally posted by blueandwright View Post
          Why does it split them up, just add a winger and 2 upfront ?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            found it very funny that from my angle, conor looked like his shot was going straight at the keeper for the goal until the deflection.
            Any excuse not to give him credit for his goal, eh? Even though he was still in the right place at the right time - the instinctive prerequisite for any striker.

Comment

i'm still in pain now at losing to them mugs , they play nicer football for a better word . but we had enough chances 3 in the 1st half we put past the post and bidwells tame shot , 2nd half we thru everything at them at the end but we couldn't find the elusive robert McCall . holloway needs to get his forwards firing , don't see the point of picking out individuals as you can't fault them for effort last night and it's not certain players fault if they're not good enough , they don't pick themselves

Comment

72 are you saying any of the forwards are good enough ? The managers has picked all of them at sometime and all been shlt wheeler exempt

Comment

Originally posted by blueandwright View Post
                  Don't have to split the midfield mate. Put Freeman wide right and play one of Pavel, Lua Lua or Yeni on the other side. Alternatively, play a 4-5-1 and give Freeman a free role in front of Scowen and Mas. Would suit our squad so much better than this current set up with wing backs and 3 defenders. We ain't got a single wing back in the squad!

Comment

It's tough picking a formation without splitting the 3 in midfield. For me Robinson has been a revelation st centre back and I actually thought Sylla had a good game. Brought people into play a lot. Just unfortunate he was playing up front with the worlds most gormless s hit striker.

I would go 4-3-2-1 with:

Smithies
                    Baptiste caulker Robinson bidwell
                    Scowen
                    Luongo Freeman
                    Pav Lua lua
                    Sylla

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      72 are you saying any of the forwards are good enough ? The managers has picked all of them at sometime and all been shlt wheeler exempt
                      none of them are good enuff dogs imho

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                        It's tough picking a formation without splitting the 3 in midfield. For me Robinson has been a revelation st centre back and I actually thought Sylla had a good game. Brought people into play a lot. Just unfortunate he was playing up front with the worlds most gormless s hit striker.

I would go 4-3-2-1 with:

Smithies
                        Baptiste caulker Robinson bidwell
                        Scowen
                        Luongo Freeman
                        Pav Lua lua
                        Sylla
                        Yeah very impressed with robinson and baptiste,those two are going to take some shifting when players are back from injuries, then never seen luongo looking so good, to me he looks proper fit now even though he didnt close down there second goal, but so impressed with a number of players, there certainly playing for there manager as it shows, just not having the rub of the green atm but itll come when our forwards start converting some chances.
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

yeah agreed on the 4-5-1/4-3-3 just think it would be a shame to bung freeman out wide when he's been so effective linking up with the other two in the middle

Comment

Robinson has turned into a decent little CB imo. Baptiste scares me a bit but not as much as Lynch. Never thought I'd be looking forward to Onuoha coming back but I am.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Robinson has turned into a decent little CB imo. Baptiste scares me a bit but not as much as Lynch. Never thought I'd be looking forward to Onuoha coming back but I am.
                              Think both look quality, but robinson looks great on the ball, gives others confidence having a defender who can play abit.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X