No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 1 Fulham 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get it. I know you love to contradict every single thing i type and it amuses me greatly, but im lost there. What other chance did they make you said, i answered.
    Oh and Bristol City who dont score loads have the best gd in the division.
    Oh and Warnock is shite and doing shite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Fulham are a good passing team but, barring 1 cracking move, what did they actually create? 2 shots on target all game.

Much closer between us and them than any game I've seen in recent times though and only their, quite frankly, superb defending and our inability to finish chances saved them from a draw in the least.

They ground out a win, fair play but I'm not having it that they were in a completely different class to us.
      Same & very irritating just cos they had one decent goal but our players had ran there hearts out to the point it made them look good a couple of moves but if there was such a gulf in class i dont think we`d of been dominating them like we did for a start!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Fulham are a good passing team but, barring 1 cracking move, what did they actually create? 2 shots on target all game.

Much closer between us and them than any game I've seen in recent times though and only their, quite frankly, superb defending and our inability to finish chances saved them from a draw in the least.

They ground out a win, fair play but I'm not having it that they were in a completely different class to us.

Comment

• They won 2-1 away from home and conceded an injury time goal and could even afford to miss a penalty.
          Its annoying but they were a lot better and are a lot better than us IN MY OPINION.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Don't get it. I know you love to contradict every single thing i type and it amuses me greatly, but im lost there. What other chance did they make you said, i answered.
            Oh and Bristol City who dont score loads have the best gd in the division.
            Oh and Warnock is shite and doing shite.

Takes pure class to dive for a penalty doesn't it?

GD isn't the same as goals for - you can have a +9 GD winning 1-0 9 times!! To be fair though, they've had a few gluttonous games....

As for (Far)King Warnock...let's see where Cardiff are in May yeah?
            Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 02-10-2017, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              They won 2-1 away from home and conceded an injury time goal and could even afford to miss a penalty.
              Its annoying but they were a lot better and are a lot better than us IN MY OPINION.
              I disagree.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• They played with a hell of a lot of pace and are still without their best player from last year. Not convinced about their forward line though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  They played with a hell of a lot of pace and are still without their best player from last year. Not convinced about their forward line though.
                  Got some pacy forwards......although they hit the deck like a sack of spuds when they are near any opponent

Comment

• Lynch's mistake causes the penalty total miss control in the first place,

Comment

Working...
                    X