X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Premiership game ever ?

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...0-1?page=0%2C2

Yes Man City V QPR

Was a great game and we so didn't deserve to lose. Showed real character that day.

Comment

#### me Cisse was brilliant. A total nutter, but I loved him. What we would do for a striker like that now.

Comment

great game and i was their

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          #### me Cisse was brilliant. A total nutter, but I loved him. What we would do for a striker like that now.
          Angriest man in football wasn't he?

Have to admit I liked having him in the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Loved him when he was with us tbh. The only way we will ever be able to attract players of such ability will be ones that also have that side to tem (ie they are fruitcakes ).

His goal at home to Stoke was mental as well, celebrated just about as hard as I ever have when that went in. IIRC, at about 80mins of that game we were actually down as we were drawing and Bolton were winning, but then Bolton conceded and Cisse scored that... mental.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Loved him scoring

Comment

i once had a few choice words with cisse

Comment

He could finish that Cisse. Much prefered Remy myself.

Comment

What a weekend that was. Totally off our boxes on the Saturday and onto the most surreal game I've ever witnessed on the Sunday.

Went home delighted that we stayed up and City had one the league over the red s cum after they'd cheated us at Old Trafford that season.

Comment

Working...
                    X