Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any great QPR bar in Edinburgh to watch QPR-Fulham tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any great QPR bar in Edinburgh to watch QPR-Fulham tonight?

Am here overnight. Don't want to miss the match. Suggestions?

Should be plenty for this one as it's on Sky: http://bfy.tw/ECRg

Comment

Just put on a Scottish accent and you'll be fine.

Comment

Go to any lively sports bar. It more than likely wont be on but they will put it on for you if you ask them.
        Every sports pub has got sky sports and we are the only game on telly, so you will deffo get to see it with a pint mate.

Comment

Might be better to go to a Rangers bar and ask to put Rangers on

Comment

If your in city centre near Waverley station I'd head to the jingling Geordie on fleshmarket close (no joke it's a real Street name) it's a street entirely of stairs, pub is old fashioned type has good selection and has sky, you won't find a qpr pub in Edinburgh, if your at the station it's right outside the exit by platforms 8 and 9, come out the exit and on other side of road you will see a staired alleyway called fleshmarket close, pub is short way up on right, there is another pub there too, jingling Geordie will have the football on. I think Hamilton are playing rangers on bt sport though so you may struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              I think Hamilton are playing rangers on bt sport though so you may struggle.
              Oh no, they are as well.
              Hes had an absolute nightmare.
              Got two hopes of watching QPR on the telly in a pub in Jockland tonight.
              Ones Bob Hope and the other one is finding a Celtic pub.

Comment

Working...
              X