Is it ever acceptable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ever acceptable...

To wear another clubs shirt? For example, if you went on holiday and bought the local teams shirt and you occasionally wear it running/gym/on the toilet.

What's your dirty secret? What shirt are you hiding in your cupboard?

foreign teams absolutely fine, going to italy on holiday and buying a roma shirt for example.wearing other english teams shirts is something i would never ever do.

Comment

I think we'd all be very interested to hear from people who put one on to go to the loo

Comment

At what age should grown men stop wearing shirts?

Comment

Not for me personally but my son who is QPR mad has the tops of, Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG, Athletico Madrid, Celtic, Argentina and Marseille

He just likes different football tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
            Anyone who wears football tops after the age of around 15 probably still hangs off mummys tit.

*Puts tin hat on*

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
              To wear another clubs shirt? For example, if you went on holiday and bought the local teams shirt and you occasionally wear it running/gym/on the toilet.

What's your dirty secret? What shirt are you hiding in your cupboard?
              Absolutely not acceptabe, and if a fan is seeing wearing another clubs shirt on holidays they should be banned from the club for life ,awful to imagine a QPR fan doing that

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                My father is still alive,he is 83 and last time I saw him he was wearing a shirt ,so I think most men (and women) wear shirts until they die ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Anyone who wears football tops after the age of around 15 probably still hangs off mummys tit.

*Puts tin hat on*

Spot on in my book. Especially if they've got a name on the back of it

Comment

Never had a shirt but the older I get the more I fancy getting one!

Comment

I'd personally never wear another teams colours foreign or otherwise but that's just me. And I am partial to a retro rangers top in the sunshine occasionally. I certainly wouldn't be seen in anything with a name and number on and I can't understand these full kit wan*ers. Haven't worn colours to football for years but on holiday or down the pub yeah fine

Comment

Personally don't wear a football top outside the house for anything other than playing football in.

Would never for a second consider buying any other English club shirt.

Comment

*Puts tin hat on*

Agreed !

I`m agreeing with you ,then i remembered i wore the 86 Adidas shirt on holiday this year !
                          Last edited by vespa; 29-09-2017, 10:53 AM. Reason: i`m a hypocrite !
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Not for me personally but my son who is QPR mad has the tops of, Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG, Athletico Madrid, Celtic, Argentina and Marseille

He just likes different football tops.
                            Argentina ??? Argenf uckingtina ????? i would burn their shirt before i`d ever let their dirty colours over my threshold !
                            But thats just me
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Argentina ??? Argenf uckingtina ????? i would burn their shirt before i`d ever let their dirty colours over my threshold !
                              But thats just me
                              Trust me mate, it's not just you
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X