Is it ever acceptable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Anyone who wears football tops after the age of around 15 probably still hangs off mummys tit.

*Puts tin hat on*

I'm off to the club shop to buy one then. There's a mummy across the road from me whose t!t I'd definitely like to hang off..
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
      I'm off to the club shop to buy one then. There's a mummy across the road from me whose t!t I'd definitely like to hang off..

well funny

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
        At what age should grown men stop wearing shirts?
        83....or 84 at a push.

Comment

Gotta couple of Malaga tops to annoy or get laughed at by those Barca and Real muppets. Great following from the Brits in Malaga.
          Check out the English mob at the end of video

Comment

As I was leaving the ground on Saturday I spotted a lad wearing a ReL Madrid shirt. Thought nothing of it as he was only about 10. However his dad was wearing a Barcelona shirt and his brother / mate was wearing a Chelsea shirt.

Comment

Funnily enough I was looking on eBay for a cheap old Rs shirt the other night cos my Cargiant one is too tatty even for bumming around in now. Blimey, many of our recent shirts have been well ugly though..... hoops too skinny or too many poncey flourishes or naff sponsors. I quite like the current Royal Panda effort but I'll have to wait a few years to pick one up for a fiver I suppose.

Comment

Working...
              X