No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whelan plays in a way that will always be needed by any team, Knockhart on the other hand is a very good championship player who is not good enough in the premier league. Leicester moved him on after their promotion season for not a huge fee.

Comment

POTM nominee: https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...ching-reading/

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Does that mean that Luongo may have to hand over his "Best midfielder in the Championship" accolade sponsored by Nasser ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Does that mean that Luongo may have to hand over his "Best midfielder in the Championship" accolade sponsored by Nasser ?
          Freeman has been on fire this month and deserves the nomination, doesn't stop Luongo being the better midfielder imo but Freeman is seriously on form and tbf to the lad, he's been exciting since joining.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Comment

What’s classed as a key pass if it’s not an assist

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                What’s classed as a key pass if it’s not an assist
                A pass that leads to a goalscoring opportunity. There's only so much the ball player can do if the striker is inept.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Freeman

2 assists again yesterday. Baffles me how anyone could even consider dropping him. Nothing wrong with being greedy when you are one of the few in the team that can actually play. Vital player for us.

Comment

I said drop him based on his lack of effort without the ball. Yesterday he put in a decent cross for the 1st goal but an assist for the 2nd? Laying the ball off backwards for Robinson to shoot from 30 yards count as an assist??

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Laying the ball off backwards for Robinson to shoot from 30 yards count as an assist??
                      Course it does. Watch it again. He kept the ball well while being tracked by Brum defenders and then found a man in space. Important decision making and good control on the ball.

Comment

Kept it well or was shut down on his left peg? If Brian that is an assist then no problem.

Comment

Kept it well or was shut down on his left peg? If Brian that is an assist then no problem.
                          Always looking for a negative. He is not a world beater but stands out easily in our team.

Comment

No Brian not a negative at all but trying to say he is undroppable is something I would not go along with as his work rate off the ball is not the best. The last 8 games or so trying to do too much where as before played more for the team. Honest opinion based on what I have see .

Comment

I said drop him based on his lack of effort without the ball. Yesterday he put in a decent cross for the 1st goal but an assist for the 2nd? Laying the ball off backwards for Robinson to shoot from 30 yards count as an assist??
                              And you saying drop him just sums things up for me and youre football knowlege lol, our easily most gifted player we have who creates and gets the odd goal! and you go on about ollie not having a clue
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Off the ball workrate Pinkie is part of a creative players job now as seen by Man City's 2 class acts and Erikksen at Spurs. While Freeman is not in that league on ability he should be on work rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X