Luke Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Good read that. Interesting that Freeman has made the most assists in the league since signing for us, and also the most 'take ons' (ie beating his man).

Odd really, the year they came up he was their star man and made League 1 team of the year. I am sure he used to be linked to bigger clubs frequently. Then he seemingly fell out of favour there - very odd. The boy is class, their loss is certainly our gain.

They placed him on the wing after having bought "name escapes me". The latter one has played for Boro aswell...If only I could remember his name....
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
      Actually think Freeman is better when pressed as he has the ability to wriggle out of tight spots
      Completely agree! Have seen 3 men surround him in games and he'll slide round them or put it through their legs!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        They placed him on the wing after having bought "name escapes me". The latter one has played for Boro aswell...If only I could remember his name....
        Lee tomlin

Comment

This is the most excited I've been about our midfield overall in years and Freeman's incredible drive is a big part of that. Every run he goes on, he looks like he's gonna beat his man.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

freeman is the man

Comment

freeman is easily our best player, and deserves the captaincy 100%.
              put that man in any position and he wouldn't look out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                freeman is easily our best player, and deserves the captaincy 100%.
                put that man in any position and he wouldn't look out of place.
                Scowens is the man to be captain he's the one that pulls the strings for Freeman and Luongo and keeps them pressed up the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Scowens is the man to be captain he's the one that pulls the strings for Freeman and Luongo and keeps them pressed up the pitch
                  Would probably agree on this except that, from what I've seen, Freeman is a lot more vocal on the pitch.

One main thing for me is that in Freeman, we finally have someone who can deliver a corner.

Comment

We always manage to find one excetpional player in our squad, he stands out for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Would probably agree on this except that, from what I've seen, Freeman is a lot more vocal on the pitch.

One main thing for me is that in Freeman, we finally have someone who can deliver a corner.
                      Unfortunately unless Smith is on the pitch that isn't very useful with our current squad!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Lee tomlin
                        Ofcourse
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                          Unfortunately unless Smith is on the pitch that isn't very useful with our current squad!
                          As much as I cannot stand him, Caulker is decent from corners....

...when he can turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            As much as I cannot stand him, Caulker is decent from corners....

...when he can turn up.
                            Hes probably in the Crown & Sceptre warming up as we speak...

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              even when ned is playing, freeman is a lot more vocal, uses his voice as much as his feet, and that is a lot....captain material.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                                Hes probably in the Crown & Sceptre warming up as we speak...
                                1st pub i was ever served in at 15

Comment

Working...
                                X