Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Freeman

How good is Luke Freeman?

For me, he is the most exciting attacking midfielder we have had since Taraabt. First player I've seen in a long time that gets you out of your seat when he runs at players.

Assists, goals and works his socks off. Looking very settled in the midfield trio and consistently putting in good performances.

Classy player, by far our most creative. Hard to believe we snapped him up for, what was it, £350k? Not often we get bargains in recent years but he is certainly 1 of them. Long may it continue!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Classy player, by far our most creative. Hard to believe we snapped him up for, what was it, £350k? Not often we get bargains in recent years but he is certainly 1 of them. Long may it continue!
      Been crying out for a creative midfielder for a long time. Same for a proper CDM. Amazing how we got both for peanuts when in the past we chucked millions at no-marks trying to solve the problem.

Comment

This is a good read about our midfield trio

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/features/...tros-analysed/
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

I nicknamed him 'The King of Loftus Road.' By his showings so far, he truly is. Quality at its best. Hope he will not be snapped up from us!

Comment

Big surprise how good he has been. What were Bristol City doing with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post

Good read that. Interesting that Freeman has made the most assists in the league since signing for us, and also the most 'take ons' (ie beating his man).

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Big surprise how good he has been. What were Bristol City doing with him?
              Odd really, the year they came up he was their star man and made League 1 team of the year. I am sure he used to be linked to bigger clubs frequently. Then he seemingly fell out of favour there - very odd. The boy is class, their loss is certainly our gain.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Been crying out for a creative midfielder for a long time. Same for a proper CDM. Amazing how we got both for peanuts when in the past we chucked millions at no-marks trying to solve the problem.
                Perhaps it's time to offer him a new longer term contract. Of course, he might choose not to sign it.

Comment

Yeah, but he's only good because he's playing with Mass...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post

Granero, Park, Diakite, M'Bia, Sandro......... LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Granero, Park, Diakite, M'Bia, Sandro......... LOL.
                      And that mug from Watford....Toszer....jeeeeeez we've gone through a lot of "ball playing" midfielders to find one that actually knows what to do with it !

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Yep but add two more of Ollie's bargains in in Scowens and Baptise Matty

Comment

He's an exciting player that's for sure.

I'm just worried he may suffer the same hurdles as Tjaronn Chery, in that teams will quickly figure out that if you pressure Luke and shut him down, you also down most of our attack.
                          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post

I'm just worried he may suffer the same hurdles as Tjaronn Chery, in that teams will quickly figure out that if you pressure Luke and shut him down, you also down most of our attack.
                            Actually think Freeman is better when pressed as he has the ability to wriggle out of tight spots
                            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post

Shut Freeman out and that's where Luongo gets more space and visa versa

Comment

Working...
                              X