Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    Who paying where?
    midfield trio and forward 3 of shodipo/bright/conor, sylla and pavel/wheeler. the 2 wide men can drop back if needed whilst sylla stays central

Comment

• Think we've got a few players that can play across that front 3 tbh. Couldn't say who in where as I don't think we've seen enough of our wingers to know but a run of games in that formation would definitely give an indicataion. ATM would probs be:

smithies
      ned baptise robinson bidwell
      freeman scowen luongo
      pavel sylla wheeler

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Put freeman as a winger? when his best positions in the middle hits?
        Dunno mate, think he'd be superb on one side of the midfield. Bit like Darren Huckerby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Dunno mate, think he'd be superb on one side of the midfield. Bit like Darren Huckerby.
          bristol played him on the wing last season, hes played left wing a fair few times tbh but his preferred position is through the middle which is one of the reasons he left to come here. i think we should move him to the left too though coz we need some creativity on the wings

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Because most would like us to use some of the wingers we have and so 3 in the middle is a huge sacrifice. If having three in the middle had caused us to surge up the league then I'm sure you wouldn't hear a moan but to date it simply hasn't worked.
            And so would i but most of our wingers havnt taken chances atm when theyve had them, and take freeman out of the middle will leave us short in the middle!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Has his contract been extended? I’m sure I saw on twitter someone say he’s in last 18months
              Don´t know why I bother, but here you are. Free information at your request, Sir.

"QPR youngster Eberechi Eze has put pen to paper on a contract extension at Loftus Road.
              The 18-year-old, who joined Rangers in August, has penned an extension until the summer of 2019."

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-new-qpr-deal/
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                And so would i but most of our wingers havnt taken chances atm when theyve had them, and take freeman out of the middle will leave us short in the middle!
                That is because our wingers have been deployed at wing back(Pav),central midfield(yeni) even at lone forward(Wheeler).In fact everywhere but the wing. Gives others 10 mins in three different positions then drops them for ages( Petrasso,Samuel) . Another he publically slates off one week,picks him the next,then sends him packing.

Comment

Working...
                X