No announcement yet.

If you could choose...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a boy it would be England all day long but the older I get my loyalties lie more so with those men in hoops.

As others have said, neither are going to happen any time soon
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

QPR all day long

I had tears in my eyes the day we lifted the championship trophy under warnock

Comment

I'm Australian sooooooooo I'm choosing QPR to win anything.

#### England (the side, not the country)
        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Aside from the overpaid players and the blue sleeved kit, I just cannot stand hearing "The Great Escape" being played over and over again for 90 minutes.

Comment

Qpr everytime,couldnt give a toss about the national team and haven't watched a game they have played for few years now.

Comment

Club over Country for me.

Comment

I realise it's a daft question. It popped into my head whilst eating breakfast. I've got another silly question...

Cup or league which would it be?

Comment

qpr all day long.

also fa cup for me. so much history with that competition and it would be great to have our name on the list.

plus, we have unfinished busniess from 82
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Rangers all day. Not even close for me

Comment

Rangers gaining promotion over any success for
                      England in the next 10 years.

Comment

Definitely QPR, England winning a world cup? for what? so we can end up going through the whole process once more as we have since the last one of being disappointed because we set our expectations so high. At least with QPR winning the pl I'd never expect it to happen again in a long time so I'd have no time for that sorta long term disappointment.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

remember when my youngest was little he kept asking me why QPR never played england . i'd tell him that they were scared to play us because he didn't understand rangers were his team and england was his country . rangers every time before england

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Wouldn't open my curtains to watch if England were playing in my back garden.
                            Cant actually believe any Rangers fan would chose England success over our own success.
                            Im always shocked on here by how different sone fans view the club to me, but i think this tops it.
                            Top post,I couldn't agree more ( and we rarely agree)

Comment

Then again I'm Irish and we Irish aren't huge fans of the English national team

Comment

Club over country
                                England as entertaining as cutting grass with scissors
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X