If you could choose...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could choose...

QPR to win the PL or England to win the world cup? The WC would depend on who beat along the way, would love to smash the French or Spanish. Winning the PL would be sweet but I think I'm leaning towards the world cup.

QPR winning the league all day long.

Comment

Difficult that. It would always have been the World Cup but I'm not sure now.

Comment

Wouldn't open my curtains to watch if England were playing in my back garden.
        Cant actually believe any Rangers fan would chose England success over our own success.
        Im always shocked on here by how different sone fans view the club to me, but i think this tops it.

Comment

I would choose qpr winning championship or a cup over England winning WC

Comment

I know beefy would say world cup and id probably have to go along with him. The whole country would be buzzing and probably just edges it for me
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

QPR PL all day long. No time for our national team to be perfectly honest, club over country every day for the week for me.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I would choose qpr winning championship or a cup over England winning WC
                Ditto. Probably have us winning the League Cup over it tbh
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Ditto. Probably have us winning the League Cup over it tbh
                  Always put the Rangers first

Comment

dont know tbh. if you asked me 10 years ago it'd be england winning the WC everytime

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Wouldn't open my curtains to watch if England were playing in my back garden.
                      Cant actually believe any Rangers fan would chose England success over our own success.
                      Im always shocked on here by how different sone fans view the club to me, but i think this tops it.
                      That is a bit extreme isn't it Kev?
                      I used to be always surprised how some people chose club over country but as I say I am about 50-50 now. Doesn't make me any less of a QPR fan does it?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        That is a bit extreme isn't it Kev?
                        I used to be always surprised how some people chose club over country but as I say I am about 50-50 now. Doesn't make me any less of a QPR fan does it?
                        50% less so yes

Comment

Number one on the list of pointless things to muse over - but Rangers any time, and I would put winning the latest incarnation of the league cup there too. Surely a no brainer?

Comment

QPR to win the league. John Terry would probably turn up in his kit to lift the World Cup.
                            Last edited by Dunraven; 28-09-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                              Number one on the list of pointless things to muse over - but Rangers any time, and I would put winning the latest incarnation of the league cup there too. Surely a no brainer?
                              Yes apparently so.
                              Unless you are of a different opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X