Team for Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    There is noway Washington, Mackie and Furlong should be playing if we want to win. But Ollie is very obstinate so expect two of them to start and nothing to happen until we are chasing the game and the front two are substituted and we are chasing the game.
    Another "oh we played so well and were unlucky game".
    agreed. we will soon know what the line up will be.

Comment

Hats your decent poster when we play fella always welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        I'd go:

-----------------Smithies------------------

-------Baptiste---Caulker--Robinson--------

------------------Scowen-----------------

Wzsloek-----Luongo--Freeman------LuaLua

--------------Wheeler----Sylla------------
        I like that but Lu needs to do the business

Comment

Jordan Cousins could feature for QPR after returning to training following hamstring trouble whilst Matt Smith and Idrissa Sylla, the former getting 16 minutes off the bench in the draw at Barnsley.following hamstring trouble whilst Matt Smith and Idrissa Sylla, the former getting 16 minutes off the bench in the draw at Barnsley.

Steven Caulker impressed at Oakwell and afterwards Holloway hinted the one-time England international could remain in the side on derby day.

However the QPR boss will once more be without long-term injury absentees Nedum Onuoha (hamstring), Grant Hall (tendonitis) and James Perch (knee).

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic will hope Tom Cairney has overcome his knee injury in time to feature at Loftus Road, whilst Neeskens Kebano will hope his goal off the bench earns him a starting role.

Predicted line-ups

QPR starting XI: Smithies; Baptiste, Caulker, Robinson, Bidwell; Luongo, Scowen, Freeman; Wszolek, Washington, Samuel

Fulham starting XI: Button, Fredericks, Kalas, Ream, Sessegnon; McDonald, Johansen; Kebano, Fonte, Mollo; Kamara

What they're saying

Holloway on Freeman’s strike at Barnsley: “It was a brilliant strike from Luke. He did superbly to work the space and then the finish was out of this world.

“It was a game of two great goals, to be fair to their lad. I was right behind it and it was in the moment it left his boot.”

Betting odds (via Betfair)

QPR to win: 9/4
          Draw: 11/4
          Fulham to win: 13/10
          Click here to place a bet. Odds correct as of September 29 at 4.30am.

Comment

Injuries clearing up. Will be interesting to see the line up. Need one of Sylla or Smith upfront. No point having wingers crossing for likes of Mackie and Washington. Might as well pass straight to their defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              I like that but Lu needs to do the business
              Yeah...think he's got a lot of potential but just needs a couple of decent runs in the side

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                This is one game I'll be delighted with a draw. Fulham will be in the top 6 come may
                I would take a point vs Man City or United but vs Fulham?! Never.

Comment

Working...
                X