Team for Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
    I know its more likely going to be picked out of Ollies tombola but what are peoples preferred line ups?

-----------------------Smithies---------------

-----Baptiste---------Caulker---------Robinson

Wzolek--------------------------------------Bidwell

-----------------------Scowen--------------------

-----------Mass---------------------Freeman-------

------------Mackie-------------Sylla/Smith-------------
    Looks good. Probably start with Smith ahead of Sylla. Tempted to drop Bidwell for home games for someone who can provide better crosses but we might need him defensively.

Comment

ahhh how sweet, the foolham muppets are copying this page onto their site.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...?topic=61926.0

#copythis
      #bunchoftarquinkants
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        ahhh how sweet, the foolham muppets are copying this page onto their site.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...?topic=61926.0

#copythis
        #bunchoftarquinkants
        There is not much because we don't care

Wonder if they have copied the one of there fan making d ick of himself

Comment

No predictiin thread?
          Bookies fancy them.

Qpr 2-1
          Fukham 5-4

Comment

Mackie can’t start tonight surly

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              There is not much because we don't care

Wonder if they have copied the one of there fan making d ick of himself
              Ignore him - embarrassing, just trying to get a rise out of people....

In the real world we've at least sold our tickets tonight. Only 40 or so restricted view tickets left in upper tier (only a couple of returns in lower), which is a better effort than last 2 years.

Should be a good atmosphere, but can't call what's going to happen on the pitch, as we are so warm (note not hot) and cold without Cairney's medium term absence. We shouldn't miss one player so much but we do.

I was at Forest on Tuesday, and 3-1 sounds a lot more comfortable than it was, but the win should breed confidence.

If anyone's interested, I think Slav'll go with 4-3-3, with 2 wide and only one central. He dabbled with a 9 and 10 on Tuesday, but changed it at half time as it was clearly not working.

Anyway looking forward to it......

Comment

Harefield we have nothing against Fulham in fact I can't dislike you lot at all. You always get 1 idiot and we could certainly match you there. Should be a good game and apart from tonight I hope you gain promotion, best team last season not to go up and entertaining to watch so good luck
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by HarefieldFFC View Post
                  Ignore him - embarrassing, just trying to get a rise out of people....

In the real world we've at least sold our tickets tonight. Only 40 or so restricted view tickets left in upper tier (only a couple of returns in lower), which is a better effort than last 2 years.

Should be a good atmosphere, but can't call what's going to happen on the pitch, as we are so warm (note not hot) and cold without Cairney's medium term absence. We shouldn't miss one player so much but we do.

I was at Forest on Tuesday, and 3-1 sounds a lot more comfortable than it was, but the win should breed confidence.

If anyone's interested, I think Slav'll go with 4-3-3, with 2 wide and only one central. He dabbled with a 9 and 10 on Tuesday, but changed it at half time as it was clearly not working.

Anyway looking forward to it......
                  A statue of a paedophile outside your ground and now your manager is at it.
                  What the fu€k is wrong with you lot.
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

I don't think it matters tbh. Its a real rag n bone team whoever we put out. Would take a draw v these wanchors tonight. Think we're get pumped though. Always bottle it on sky and when it matters to the fans

Comment

They are one point above us.
                      The blind faith and optimism on this forum is jaw dropping.

Comment

Not sure why Washington and Mackie get criticised so much (well I do understand!) but Wszolek is still in everyone's top team for tonight given his performance during the week.

Comment

I'd go:

-----------------Smithies------------------

-------Baptiste---Caulker--Robinson--------

------------------Scowen-----------------

Wzsloek-----Luongo--Freeman------LuaLua

--------------Wheeler----Sylla------------

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Harefield we have nothing against Fulham in fact I can't dislike you lot at all. You always get 1 idiot and we could certainly match you there. Should be a good game and apart from tonight I hope you gain promotion, best team last season not to go up and entertaining to watch so good luck
                            'We'....?

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                              Mackie can’t start tonight surly
                              One thing you can't say about him is that he's surly. Seems a positive, optimistic sort to me.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                If Cairney is injured still that would be a boost

Could see smith Bullying their CBs if given right service
                                I think Cairney is still out injured and agree that Smith could cause problems to their CBs plus it is against his former club
                                (he could do what many other former forwards do, and score).

I think Caulker might be missing tonight, so it could be a 4-3-3 formation with Baptiste and Robinson or Bidwell as CBs.

Comment

Working...
                                X