Home Draw
    Away Draw
    I was predicting the Fulham result!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      2 points from 15 away from home.
      Thankfully only our home game count

Comment

Rebel. We have stalled a little on that front with a huge game this friday to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
          Do you think that's around our mark this season?
          Another 2 games before I judge.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Lose to Fulham and what was a very good start to the season looks a tad more average

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Lose to Fulham and what was a very good start to the season looks a tad more average
              Take the 3 in m/field out the keeper and one or two defenders ie Baptese and Robinson and most of the rest of the SQUAD are average at best Westy

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Home Win
                Away Draw
                Away Defeat
                Home win
                Away Defeat
                Home Win
                Home Draw
                Away Defeat
                Home Draw
                Away Draw

Three defeats in ten games is amazing for the nailed on mini league and relegation favourites.
                People on here need to stop sla gging the team off and get some perspective imho
                I tend to agree Kev. A draw last night at Barnsley was a good result.

Basically we probably have the worst strike force in the league, let's face it, even Sylla is only average at best. This is what happens when you try to compete in the league on such a tight budget. One decent striker would make a huge amount of difference. We have a decent midfield and a below average defence. Therefore I'd say currently we're punching above our weight, so kudos to Ollie for that.

However, where Ollie screws up for me is his failure to bring on our young talent. For me, Eze is ezily our best striker, from what I've seen of him. He should be playing for the first team, on the bench at the very least. Kakay similarly should be featuring. Ollie has always been over-reliant on experienced players, he doesn't seem to trust youth. Hopefully Shodipo will get a look in soon. But the bottom line is our attack is a joke. We just cant compete if we can't score goals. So on that basis, we're actually doing better than we should.

Comment

Fabulous goal from Freeman, by the way!

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...rnsley-1-1-qpr

Comment

Cracking strike as was their goal 2 good long range strikes.

Comment

We are a lower to mid table team, so yes

Comment

the fella that scored for them looks like a young jamie mackie , cracking goal by freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Home Win
                          Away Draw
                          Away Defeat
                          Home win
                          Away Defeat
                          Home Win
                          Home Draw
                          Away Defeat
                          Home Draw
                          Away Draw

Three defeats in ten games is amazing for the nailed on mini league and relegation favourites.
                          People on here need to stop sla gging the team off and get some perspective imho
                          Agree mate. Given that the general consensus on here at the start of the season was that we were in big trouble, I think we're actually doing pretty well.

Yeah, the football is utter dross at times, but we certainly ain't alone in this league on that front. At least we are picking up points. That was my biggest gripe last season, that we were losing games we should have been getting something out of way too frequently.

Comment

Not so sure we'll finish any higher than this, our away form is awful, and failed to win the last 2 home games, our home form needs to hold up our could be up $hit creek

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Think 15-18th is where we will end up largely down to picking up lots of points at home. The big concern is the away form over a period of time.
                              Absolutely fcking nail on head

Comment

I wouldn't call myself a happy clapper whatsoever, but I'm pretty satisfied so far:

- players who actually give a sh*t
                                - playing well (bar one game v Burton)
                                - being able to rescue points from behind
                                - young lower league players stepping up

Can't really ask for much more given the funding this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X