Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Because It's a football forum?

If you'd even bothered as an admin to look through my posts you would see I am very supportive of IH and the team a lot of the time. What I will do though is voice my OPINION when I think he's made a boo boo.

I always give credit where its due and have openly backed him as manager on numerous occasions. Have a scroll through my posts over a nice cup of tea
    Wow, you would think people on here are rival supporters with the way they treat each other.

Comment

• Is there a PPI claim form for 'Petty Personal Insults' on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
        Is there a PPI claim form for 'Petty Personal Insults' on here?
        Where there's blame there's a claim!

Comment

• People have different opinions which is fine. Not sure I agree we are still undergoing huge transition. We have been but got rid of most of our remaining big contract players fairly early on last season. Only Caulker remains and he hasn't done anything for us so for me may as well not be here. We have had last season and this season to build our Championship squad and I would say we are no more in transition than your average club. We have our core squad and are down to normal tinkering/additions. If anything I would say squad wise we are stable and have been in the main since the middle of last season. We have added a few, few have left.

I'm not expecting any major movement in transfer windows for at least January and maybe into the summer. We have a decent enough squad and should be kicking on. Very up and down this season. Could go either way. Just hope squad doesn't run out of steam and we go same way as last season. Real risk of that given demands of our high pressing game taking their toll, lack of any plan B and Ollie's seeming inability to adapt tactically not to mention his record over last five years or so. As I have said hope my fears come to nothing but hardly baseless.

Comment

I think you need to man up a bit mate?

Your posts kind of support this.
            And there you go again. Just can't help it can you. But I read everything and I know all I need to know
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              And there you go again. Just can't help it can you. But I read everything and I know all I need to know
              I can tell you're a real scream at a party

Lighten up mate or is it a case of "oh there you go again?"

Offended by everything. LOL

Comment

I can tell you're a real scream at a party

Lighten up mate or is it a case of "oh there you go again?"

Offended by everything. LOL
                Jimmy time of the month by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Jimmy time of the month by any chance?
                  It's not me who's offended mate. I'm an adult & can take or give a bit of ribbing. We're meant to be football fans. Working class folk who have a backbone & a bit of bite.

Seems certain people can't. No ones been sworn at, abused, threatened, ranted at.... merely called 'precious'

Seriously?!!!!! Yes seriously. I find it a bit odd that's all as I don't come across many so easily offended in my circle of life but hey ho

Comment

It's not me who's offended mate. I'm an adult & can take or give a bit of ribbing. We're meant to be football fans. Working class folk who have a backbone & a bit of bite.

Seems certain people can't. No ones been sworn at, abused, threatened, ranted at.... merely called 'precious'

Seriously?!!!!! Yes seriously. I find it a bit odd that's all as I don't come across many so easily offended in my circle of life but hey ho
                    Are you saying only common people are allowed to enjoy football?

Comment

• stop it guys you remind me of my parents (who also never loved me)

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        stop it guys you remind me of my parents (who also never loved me)
                        If it's any consolation - you're parents didn't love me either.

Comment

• It's all my fault for bumping this thread with the story of Charlie Adam saying Ollie was the best manager he'd played under..."...and now all this!" as John Lennon once said ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            Are you saying only common people are allowed to enjoy football?
                            So working class people are commoners to you are they?

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              stop it guys you remind me of my parents (who also never loved me)
                              I love you. Deeply

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              It's all my fault for bumping this thread with the story of Charlie Adam saying Ollie was the best manager he'd played under..."...and now all this!" as John Lennon once said ;-)
                              You rascal Stan haha

Comment

So working class people are commoners to you are they?
                                Surely be definition they are? For instance it would be difficult to argue toffs are common.

Comment

Working...
                                X