Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    A great spell he had there. Let's talk about his other more recent appointments;

Millwall

Crystal Palace

QPR
    And Leicester before that. Blackpool is the only club in the last 10 years that he's averaged better than 1 win every 3 games. It was more like 1 win in 5 games at Millwall.

Is what it is though. Fernandes likes him, and judging by the extracts from his book that have been in the press, Fernandes ain't going anywhere. As such, I'd expect Ollie will be here for the foreseeable.

Comment

5 points off the bottom three.

Ian Hollowheads barmy army
      Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      i don't know why fans want to insult him by calling him hollohead , show some respect lads . the team are trying for him so he must have something going , we just beat 2 good teams , sure he has his faults who hasn't
      See I'm reading this thread and the position now is 9 points clear rather than the 5 points prior to the Forest debacle - oh yeah there were wins against the top two in the league before that, but no one refers to that ot adjusts the 5 points to 9 or addresses any of the positives. They just do what 72 says and throw pointless abuse through sad (that they think are clever) names that fail to address anything. A distinct lack of patience, understanding or acceptance that we are in a huge period of transition and a proper spoilt brat mentality more appropriate to the SW postcodes. #weareqpr #realfootballnotponcysouthwestlondontwunts
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• If the board are to sack Holloway (who they stupidly appointed in the 1st place),who would we get realistically get that would be better,we have a zero budget for players in January, a huge fine to pay and a team composed of mostly league 1 standard players ......keep Holloway because at least the players give 100% for him and seem to respect him

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          See I'm reading this thread and the position now is 9 points clear rather than the 5 points prior to the Forest debacle - oh yeah there were wins against the top two in the league before that, but no one refers to that ot adjusts the 5 points to 9 or addresses any of the positives. They just do what 72 says and throw pointless abuse through sad (that they think are clever) names that fail to address anything. A distinct lack of patience, understanding or acceptance that we are in a huge period of transition and a proper spoilt brat mentality more appropriate to the SW postcodes. #weareqpr #realfootballnotponcysouthwestlondontwunts
          This.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You precious thing.

Lets judge him in May shall we.

Openly said he's a great fella but extremely average manager. I apologise for having an opinion.

Hollowhead? Its a silly name, bit like those on here who constantly refer to the best manager we've had in 20 odd years as Colin Wan*ker. That seemed ok though didn't it?
            Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 09-11-2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• And like I said on another thread he looks at times as if he does learn from his mistakes which is fantastic. He’s had a brilliant month. Let’s hope it continues!

Credit where it’s due and dug out when he’s crap. Simple!
              Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 09-11-2017, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                And Leicester before that. Blackpool is the only club in the last 10 years that he's averaged better than 1 win every 3 games. It was more like 1 win in 5 games at Millwall.
                Makes for a grim read mate.

I really hope we start to gel on a consistent basis and Ollie continues to learn from his mistakes.

We really really really need to address this ridiculous away form though. It's shocking.

Comment

Makes for a grim read mate.

I really hope we start to gel on a consistent basis and Ollie continues to learn from his mistakes.

We really really really need to address this ridiculous away form though. It's shocking.
                  Yeah but at the last time we had poor away form ! Then we had great celebration when Ramsey got the much craved away win what followed no home wins registration and two and a half years of absolute dross

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Yeah but at the last time we had poor away form ! Then we had great celebration when Ramsey got the much craved away win what followed no home wins registration and two and a half years of absolute dross
                    I would say lightning doesn’t strike twice but with this club I just don’t know mate

Comment

I would say lightning doesn’t strike twice but with this club I just don’t know mate
                      I think when taking of an away the word is and keep it Jimbo

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        I think when taking of an away the word is and keep it Jimbo
                        You're right mate. Never know what to expect. Just got to hope for more good than bad I guess.

Comment

You precious thing.

Lets judge him in May shall we.

Openly said he's a great fella but extremely average manager. I apologise for having an opinion.

Hollowhead? Its a silly name, bit like those on here who constantly refer to the best manager we've had in 20 odd years as Colin Wan*ker. That seemed ok though didn't it?
                          You kind of support my post with the totally unnecessary and petty first sentence of your response. My view is different to yours so you insult me, that's lame, but familiar.

Beyond that, I agree judgement should be in May, so why are their constant threads on here, judging him daily. And as for Warnock, I was always verbal about the pathetic name for him too but then I am a bit precious
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Don't give a monkeys about the past personally. It's all about how we perform now the club is getting some stability and a squad that seemingly works together (at home).

Comment

You kind of support my post with the totally unnecessary and petty first sentence of your response. My view is different to yours so you insult me, that's lame, but familiar.

Beyond that, I agree judgement should be in May, so why are their constant threads on here, judging him daily. And as for Warnock, I was always verbal about the pathetic name for him too but then I am a bit precious
                              I think you need to man up a bit mate?

Your posts kind of support this.

Comment

I agree judgement should be in May, so why are their constant threads on here, judging him daily.
                                Because It's a football forum?

If you'd even bothered as an admin to look through my posts you would see I am very supportive of IH and the team a lot of the time. What I will do though is voice my OPINION when I think he's made a boo boo.

I always give credit where its due and have openly backed him as manager on numerous occasions. Have a scroll through my posts over a nice cup of tea

Comment

Working...
                                X