Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Almost all our shots on target I have seen harder backpasses.
    That’s point I was making

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Like I say mate, I think now would be a really bad time to get rid of him. Whoever comes in next would probably want his own coaching team, as well as a budget for players in January. He'd probably want to shift a few players too. It's a total false economy to keep sacking managers every 12-18 months, cos every manager takes another 6-12 months to get things how they want it. It's just a vicious circle.

That doesn't mean that we should have unrealistic expectations, and without meaning to have a go, I really do think you have unrealistic expectations when Ollie is concerned.
      I havnt got unrealistic expectations of him at all tarbie, its a hard league but full of very average teams, but you need goalscorers ofwhich we`re struggling atm.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        I havnt got unrealistic expectations of him at all tarbie, its a hard league but full of very average teams, but you need goalscorers ofwhich we`re struggling atm.
        Yes and no mate. We have a goalscorer in Sylla but for reasons known to Ollie only he chooses more often then not not to select him opting for known irregular scorers such as Mackie. That’s a choice

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Yes and no mate. We have a goalscorer in Sylla but for reasons known to Ollie only he chooses more often then not not to select him opting for known irregular scorers such as Mackie. That’s a choice
          Im not going to keep arguing or debating sorry about my opinion westy, you know full well when syllas played hes not took his chances before so you know exactly what issues ollies been having with his strikers apart from wheeler! lets hope now he keeps sylla in and he keeps up good performances & that we pair him up with wheeler etc

Comment

It was Holloway himself mate that said how many goals Washington would be scoring in this side.

Now, either he lied in an effort to boost his confidence, or he demonstrated a woeful misjudgement of his finishing ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              It was Holloway himself mate that said how many goals Washington would be scoring in this side.

Now, either he lied in an effort to boost his confidence, or he demonstrated a woeful misjudgement of his finishing ability.
              Blaming all our goal scoring issues on 1 player just sums up how #### poor our others are too
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Im not going to keep arguing or debating sorry about my opinion westy, you know full well when syllas played hes not took his chances before so you know exactly what issues ollies been having with his strikers apart from wheeler! lets hope now he keeps sylla in and he keeps up good performances & that we pair him up with wheeler etc
                But come on mate how many chances has he had in comparison to tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb who get selected more or less week in and week out regardless of how crass their efforts have been you can’t dispute that

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Blaming all our goal scoring issues on 1 player just sums up how #### poor our others are too
                  Oh, I certainly wasn't blaming Washington alone WeAre. In fact I wasn't blaming him at all as such. Just countering the argument that IH only has poor strikers to work with. If they are that poor, then perhaps he could have done something about it rather than, as an example, bringing LuaLua back only to not start him.

Holloway should be doing much better than he is with the players at his disposal. The fact that he seems incapable of finding a winning formula says an awful lot about him. Said time and time again how much I hoped he would do well, not just for us but for himself. Patience is wearing very thin with him now. Always looking for an excuse to cover up his shortcomings.

Comment

Oh, I certainly wasn't blaming Washington alone WeAre. In fact I wasn't blaming him at all as such. Just countering the argument that IH only has poor strikers to work with. If they are that poor, then perhaps he could have done something about it rather than, as an example, bringing LuaLua back only to not start him.

Holloway should be doing much better than he is with the players at his disposal. The fact that he seems incapable of finding a winning formula says an awful lot about him. Said time and time again how much I hoped he would do well, not just for us but for himself. Patience is wearing very thin with him now. Always looking for an excuse to cover up his shortcomings.
                    And whats wrong with ollie trying to give the lad a boost brights? think youre just looking for things myself as a former employer myself its what you do to get the best out of someone, especially when you can tell they lack the confidence abit or ability!

Comment

More like quite a few fans are looking for excuses just because we`re having a rough patch, some ought to get behind instead of knocking all the time, every single club virtually in this leagues going to hit the same patches but lets not let that stop us sticking the boot in at every single oppertunity lol

Comment

More like quite a few fans are looking for excuses just because we`re having a rough patch, some ought to get behind instead of knocking all the time, every single club virtually in this leagues going to hit the same patches but lets not let that stop us sticking the boot in at every single oppertunity lol
                        Seems like bundles latest tweets have given you a second wind.

Crack on mate. 😂
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Pinkie,

It's 6 games now without a win. And against some of the worst sides we'll see this season.

Last season he managed to set a record of 6 defeats on the trot. Not content with that, he went and equalled it.

To call this a "rough patch" as though it's out of the ordinary is somewhat dismissing the harsh reality that our results under him have been far worse overall than most would have expected. Unless of course you expected such poor results, but that is hardly a ringing endorsement of his supposed qualities.

Comment

Pinkie,

It's 6 games now without a win. And against some of the worst sides we'll see this season.

Last season he managed to set a record of 6 defeats on the trot. Not content with that, he went and equalled it.

To call this a "rough patch" as though it's out of the ordinary is somewhat dismissing the harsh reality that our results under him have been far worse overall than most would have expected. Unless of course you expected such poor results, but that is hardly a ringing endorsement of his supposed qualities.
                            But we havnt lost 6 or 7 in a row have we & we also are creating plenty so it will come, meanwhile you lot carry on with youre panicking & breakdowns over draws

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Seems like bundles latest tweets have given you a second wind.

Crack on mate. 😂
                              Thanks hits im chuffed...

#breakdownsoverdraws
                              #overthetopexageratingdotcom
                              #changethemanagerevery2seconds
                              #chuckingtoysoutoftheprameverygame

Comment

Pinkie,

But then you're ignoring the fact that, against better teams, we were picking up results and playing very well (mostly) in the first 6 or so games.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2