Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Errrr goals lol, come on tarbie mate how obvious is that? i agree ollie should give someone like wheeler a nod upfront and with a partner ie sylla or smith, but should definately take players out who are on a bad run of form.
    Lack of goals, and the fact we are prone to at least 1 defensive howler a game. Yet Ollie persists with Mackie and Washington, who both have pitiful goals per game ratios in the last 2 seasons. He also persists with a 3-5-2 formation that to me, clearly isn't working for us.

Like you said, time to give Wheeler a run, he looks like he has goals in him. Also, play Sylla when he's available. Ok, he can look a bit lazy at times, but his goals to minutes on the pitch ratio is far higher than anyone else we have available.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Were rubbish in midfield? Really??
      No sorry our midfield last season was fantastic without scowen and we didnt really need him!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Lack of goals, and the fact we are prone to at least 1 defensive howler a game. Yet Ollie persists with Mackie and Washington, who both have pitiful goals per game ratios in the last 2 seasons. He also persists with a 3-5-2 formation that to me, clearly isn't working for us.

Like you said, time to give Wheeler a run, he looks like he has goals in him. Also, play Sylla when he's available. Ok, he can look a bit lazy at times, but his goals to minutes on the pitch ratio is far higher than anyone else we have available.
        Yeah agree regards them two or smith, but when hes picked sylla before he doesnt just take his chance, thats the issue ollies had, no ones taking the positions as theres upfront, hopefully wheeler will, but if a system you use gets you dominating in near enough every game and creating plenty of chances, its not the system thats at fault but the players not scoring, simples! its no good changing a system that created to one that doesnt create as much and doesnt dominate possession with the same strike force no matter whos upfront!

Comment

• Out of form for Mackie? The man should never be near the starting line up in whatever form he is in.

Comment

Right lets get rid cos we`re in the shiiite cos we`ve got no togetherness, rubbish midfield, players arent playing for the manager, we`ve lost most games so its obvious we`re going down like everyone said on here, we need to get a top manager in who can try to get players playing better and try to get a good midfield combination & get loads of goals out of our frontline....honestly
            Haven't once said sack Ollie mate. I never wanted him here in the first place, but now he's here and got his team and squad in place, we might as well stick with him.

I just don't see any point in posting BS about us "being a work in progress" or needing to give the manager time. Have a look at Ollie's record, particularly in the last 10 years. His win ratio is typically around 30%, he's typically been disliked by the majority of fans at whatever club he's been at, and his teams have been prone to going on good runs, often followed by terrible runs.

What I'm saying is that what we are seeing is just what you can expect when you hire Ollie. This situation is unlikely to drastically improve or worsen, aside from runs of good and bad form. There is zero point kidding ourselves that there is some kind of master plan, and we are working towards domination of this league, cos it simply isn't true. What we are seeing now is exactly what we should have expected when Ollie was given the job. I knew that, as did a few others on here, hence we were vocal about it being a poor appointment.

Comment

1 defensive howler! atleast we`re never getting hammered and if youre strikers dont score enough thats going to put pressure on any defence! lets also forget we`ve had a whole defense out through injury aswell as if we was playing another team with there whole defense out it would get mentioned if we won

Comment

• That in a nutshell Tarbie is spot on.

Comment

Haven't once said sack Ollie mate. I never wanted him here in the first place, but now he's here and got his team and squad in place, we might as well stick with him.

I just don't see any point in posting BS about us "being a work in progress" or needing to give the manager time. Have a look at Ollie's record, particularly in the last 10 years. His win ratio is typically around 30%, he's typically been disliked by the majority of fans at whatever club he's been at, and his teams have been prone to going on good runs, often followed by terrible runs.

What I'm saying is that what we are seeing is just what you can expect when you hire Ollie. This situation is unlikely to drastically improve or worsen, aside from runs of good and bad form. There is zero point kidding ourselves that there is some kind of master plan, and we are working towards domination of this league, cos it simply isn't true. What we are seeing now is exactly what we should have expected when Ollie was given the job. I knew that, as did a few others on here, hence we were vocal about it being a poor appointment.
                  Posting bs about saying we`re work in progress? how do you work that one out then? so you think we`re done and the finished article like ollie does lol, daft comment when we`ve a striker problem for one and other little issues but cant do them all overnight as we havnt the funds or time!

Comment

Posting bs about saying we`re work in progress? how do you work that one out then? so you think we`re done and the finished article like ollie does lol, daft comment when we`ve a striker problem for one and other little issues but cant do them all overnight as we havnt the funds or time!
                    Read what I said mate.

What I'm saying is that if you look at Ollie's record across the last decade, it's almost identical to his record with us this last year. Just like Alan Shearer averaged about 25 goals a season across his career, Ollie averages about a win every 3 games. In other words, it's unrealistic to expect things to improve. What we are getting is exactly as Ollie has delivered across the last decade!

Comment

• This tarbie has a bloody huge opinion on things QPR for someone that lives in south Africa. I don't go to games so can't really judge the players or manager and that's just the reality of it
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        This tarbie has a bloody huge opinion on things QPR for someone that lives in south Africa. I don't go to games so can't really judge the players or manager and that's just the reality of it
                        Well I do go to games mate, and watch those that I don't go to online. Overseas fans get every game televised via QPR Plus these days.

Comment

• OK fair enough then
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• This side actually aint to bad.
                            Just misses a striker.
                            Syllas okay but no way he should of missed that sitter from two yards out that would of got us all the points.
                            We would be around the the top six with someone who takes the chance we create.

Comment

• GIve Wheeler a chance been saying this for 4 weeks he will score

Others have had enough chances now try him out otherwise why buy him ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                This side actually aint to bad.
                                Just misses a striker.
                                Syllas okay but no way he should of missed that sitter from two yards out that would of got us all the points.
                                We would be around the the top six with someone who takes the chance we create.
                                Why are you singling out sylla. He has scored 1 goal from 2 starts. Save your finger pointing for the 3mil washingshyte that has missed 100s of chances.

Sylla is our top striker. Need to back him as he is our only hope out of the 4 strikers that we have.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X