No announcement yet.

Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way should ollie leave when we've got an injured squad and have played really well for the most part. the only games we've been poor in have been brentford in the cup and burton on saturday, but in burtons defence they did come with a plan of parking the bus against us so credit to them.

yes theres things that ollie should do differently but thats the same story with every manager but sacking him already? come onnnnnn.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      What ARE you lot on about? Don't believe for one second that any Qpr fans on here were gutted when that equaliser went in.
      Neither do I, but some idiots want to think that so they can just have a go

Comment

Very happy we scored and great goal too. Less happy that people would think any Rangers supporter would want us to get beat. World of difference questioning how the club is managed or run to wanting us to lose.

Comment

I'm certainly NOT calling for holloway s head at this stage,he has a limited squad,no money to spend and several injuries . His team selection is baffling sometimes like tonight and he doesn't exactly have a footballing master mind but he has put fight into the team which I like. Holloway s job this year is to keep us up,I think he is up to the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Neither do I, but some idiots want to think that so they can just have a go
            Ok, so maybe that was an over-reaction from me but threads being started with titles like this after we have just got a late equaliser?
            And I am not an idiot by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
              Mackie and Washington are always starters because they fit into Ollie's mantra of high team pressure from back to front?
              Oh stop it Olly. Stating the reality of selection just gets in the way of a good old clueless manager bashing thread
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                0 wins from 12 away now mate. with 9 of those being defeats.
                Hows our home league form in the last 12 ?

Won 8
                Drawn 2
                Lost 2

Comment

No one else decent would take the job,we are stuck with Holloway but rest assured we are in for a relegation battle.
                  you are true Elephant in the room the DOF

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                    Big test Fri. Good team Fulham and the feared Tarquin Army will have the place rocking.
                    A Spanking by the Ruperts could mean the end of Holloway

Comment

I'm certainly NOT calling for holloway s head at this stage,he has a limited squad,no money to spend and several injuries . His team selection is baffling sometimes like tonight and he doesn't exactly have a footballing master mind but he has put fight into the team which I like. Holloway s job this year is to keep us up,I think he is up to the job.
                      Pretty much how I feel mate.

To be honest, this whole thread is a bit daft. There have been times when I think the fans have been well within their rights to question Ollie's performance as manager, he's even admitted that himself. But now is not one of those times, he's doing a good job with a very depleted squad of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

To be honest, this whole thread is a bit daft. There have been times when I think the fans have been well within their rights to question Ollie's performance as manager, he's even admitted that himself. But now is not one of those times, he's doing a good job with a very depleted squad of players.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          A Spanking by the Ruperts could mean the end of Holloway
                          Rubbish Dave if anybody knows football they will know Fulham have a far superior SQUAD to what we have , I'm going on Friday hoping to us play we'll , win lose or draw and a draw I would be well satisfied with

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Few want him out. I certainly don't. I like the fella. I cannot, however, understand some of his decisions. Everyone knows Mackie should never ever start as a lone striker; that playing the errratic Yeni in midfield is perplexing; that Mackie and Washibgton together can't hack it......

I wanted Jimmy out, sure.

Comment

Trouble is we have started better than most had hoped so are expectation level has gone up. If we had started badly then we would have been more than satisfied with draws like this.
                              Ollie can be quite stubborn in his ways and selections especially with Mackie and Washington. But he is doing better than most predicted. Rather him than the Hodgsons or Redcrapps of the world.
                              If you look at our 'mini league' we are not doing too bad.So come what may I will always be cheering the team, slating the ref and jeering the opposition.

Comment

Ipswich are smashing the Russell Grant mini league at the moment, but we aint doing too bad. Think we might get something out of it come season end.

Comment

Working...
                                X