No announcement yet.

Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westy. The home form was excellent to start with but has become patchy now and not beating Millwall and Burton at home shows that. He needs a brain next to him not a fan who was lucky enough to play for the team he followed

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Westy. The home form was excellent to start with but has become patchy now and not beating Millwall and Burton at home shows that. He needs a brain next to him not a fan who was lucky enough to play for the team he followed
      Never mind about not beating Burton's packed defence where their back 4 played very well on the day ! Strangely enough they went to the leagues 2nd placed , joint top scores with the best goal average and could Ollies knockers believe shock horror they did the same at Brizzle

Comment

• Dogs. Not too bothered about Bristol City or Burton only interested in my team as for Ollie knockers right now it is just not good enough.

Comment

Dogs. Not too bothered about Bristol City or Burton only interested in my team as for Ollie knockers right now it is just not good enough.
          No l bet your not !!

Comment

• Why should I be?

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Never mind about not beating Burton's packed defence where their back 4 played very well on the day ! Strangely enough they went to the leagues 2nd placed , joint top scores with the best goal average and could Ollies knockers believe shock horror they did the same at Brizzle
              Counter argument they have shipped four or more goals five times this season conceading four goals in the two immediate games which followed us

Comment

Why should I be?
                Why indeed !! If don't want to see Burton's defence played well on the day against a side with a blunt attack that was given no help from the board over the sumer transfer window , and a side that went to the 2nd placed top scorers and again played well enough to do the same , as I said why indeed !!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Counter argument they have shipped four or more goals five times this season conceading four goals in the two immediate games which followed us
                  Come Westy you know some days you get it right against the odds as well as no two games are he same it's football mate , and ha ha no ho to make a point the Scum against Craptal palace yesterday

Comment

• Dogs. I only care about QPR not Burton's defence or Bristol City being free scoring. I agree no help was given by the board and that is a major problem for the season ahead. While their defence played well from what I recall we created #### all other than the usual blood and thunder approach operated most games.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Why indeed !! If don't want to see Burton's defence played well on the day against a side with a blunt attack that was given no help from the board over the sumer transfer window , and a side that went to the 2nd placed top scorers and again played well enough to do the same , as I said why indeed !!
                      how many winless runs is it going to take you and pinkie to realise that hollowhead is utterturd.

two runs of losing 7 games on the spin.

so far this season 6 games without a win, played against some of the sh1test teams in the division.

come on man wake up ffs
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• wil just leave this here. i have nothing more to add.

3 wins in 12 this season
                        14 wins in 45 under Holloway
                        22 defeats in 45 under Holloway
                        5 clean sheets in 45
                        LR half empty

Comment

Dogs. I only care about QPR not Burton's defence or Bristol City being free scoring. I agree no help was given by the board and that is a major problem for the season ahead. While their defence played well from what I recall we created #### all other than the usual blood and thunder approach operated most games.
                          Of course Buddie you've given the answer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            wil just leave this here. i have nothing more to add.

3 wins in 12 this season
                            14 wins in 45 under Holloway
                            22 defeats in 45 under Holloway
                            5 clean sheets in 45
                            LR half empty
                            Agree with all of that, and agree that Ollie isn't good enough. We ain't got the best squad in this league by any stretch, but we have more than enough that we shouldn't be dragged into trouble. I fully understand why the knives are out for Ollie, my only concern is whether we will actually appoint someone better if we do sack him. Could end up going through a load of upheaval to remain just as bad as we were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              how many winless runs is it going to take you and pinkie to realise that hollowhead is utterturd.

two runs of losing 7 games on the spin.

so far this season 6 games without a win, played against some of the sh1test teams in the division.

come on man wake up ffs
                              Yawn what's the point? How many times do I need to say I am open on the subject of Holloway , who else ? He can't polish a turd ? , the fault lies above him imo , but let's take what appears to be your logic sack the managers , sack the dof , sack the director of finances (Hoos) yeah that's bound to put the club on a sound footing isn't it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Agree with all of that, and agree that Ollie isn't good enough. We ain't got the best squad in this league by any stretch, but we have more than enough that we shouldn't be dragged into trouble. I fully understand why the knives are out for Ollie, my only concern is whether we will actually appoint someone better if we do sack him. Could end up going through a load of upheaval to remain just as bad as we were.
                                bang on. the board needs to look hard at the structure of the club. the positions of dof les and co is one of the contributing factors as to why we are only able to hire pe teachers, sky pundits and novices as our managers.

if the board are serious about getting a good quality championshp manager, they will need to gut this setup.

otherwise it will be another numpty.

Comment

Working...
                                X