• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    You don't have to "support"

Says it all really
    Defend! Satisfied now? Jeez. You......
    Last edited by Shania; 02-10-2017, 04:25 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Defend! Satisfied?
      Yes thank you!

At the same time people don't have to #### him off 1500 times a week when he's done more for our club than any of us on here have
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
        Yes thank you!

At the same time people don't have to #### him off 1500 times a week when he's done more for our club than any of us on here have
        That is true
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          There's plenty of other positive posters around only we've got sick and tired of all the negativity that we just can't be bothered any more. No issue with differing views but just look at the history of the posts on page one of the board, it's become relentless. Yet the one person still trying to get the opposite view aired gets abused by some and even accused of being a troll.
          Haha and mrs holloway ffs anyway im all cool here but can understand everyone getting sick of it from me and the negative bunch
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Haha and mrs holloway ffs anyway im all cool here but can understand everyone getting sick of it from me and the negative bunch
            As Stanley said earlier, you crack on fella.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ha thanks but think ive ruffled a few feathers im sound anyway apart from believing shania for a minute that i was trolling without realising
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                Who was the other positive poster? TW? He's been away for as long as Pinkie's been here...
                TW was subbuteo man wasn't he?
                He was fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  He was fine.
                  Yeah and he was positive but he he would say things like 'oh get a grip, its only a game' when we would (for instance) lose to a last minute offside goal to chelsea etc.

Comment

He was fine.
                    really? think better visit a few old threads before you jump to that conclusion. (namely, the cliff richard thread)

the bloke is a wrong'un end of.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      I agree there is not much out there that we (or more likely the DoF ) know of, but a way of getting the best out of the current players needs to be found (a 3-5-2 system is not it), but I don't think Ollie is the man to do it.

I have often said i hope Ollie can prove us doubters wrong (as he can be a very likable person and his passion for the club is genuine) but he is not convincing me.

If he can get a few wins out of the next 6 games (i am not expecting them though), then the table would look a lot healthier, but right now it looks like a slippery slide down towards the bottom 3.
                      we are 6th in the #minileague mate, things are not that bad................. yet

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                        Yes I do think we will win at least 1 of those games.
                        yep, i think we will beat bolton away and get a draw against sheffield utd. the rest will be nil points

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          really? think better visit a few old threads before you jump to that conclusion. (namely, the cliff richard thread)

the bloke is a wrong'un end of.
                          I take as I find mate but I don't remember that thread.

#mistletoe&wine

Comment

This. I need to be told I'm grumpy and wrong, Pinkie.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Do you seriously think they will win any of those games?

I got questioned and told it's easy with hindsight last season because I didn't post my predictions on here for the 6 game losing streak towards the end of the season, even though I told some people that's what I thought was going to happen, so I am posting them now.

As you can tell I don't have any faith in Ollie.

Sunderland can go either way, but I think they improve and McGeady will score again for them against QPR.

It's the QPR way to help those in need of a win. Just ask Swindon way back in the 90s. like Bolton,
                              they hadn't won all season until QPR paid them a visit.

QPR have never won at Forest and I don't see that changing this season either.

Wolves at home is often a tricky game to predict, but they won last season and are actually a lot better this time around.

Sheffield Utd are a well drilled team, but QPR can beat them if Ollie gets his team selection and tactics right, but will he still persist with Mackie and Washington up front and Pawel as a wing back?

Villa, I think they got off to a slow start, but have a lot of good players in their squad and a midfield that is better than QPR's (Hourihane Snodgrass Whelan) with a forward line to punish what could still be a makeshift QPR defence . Not to mention that they have arguably the best manager for this league.
                              Depressing reading but cant argue it.
                              We need a next six games thread.

Comment

I take as I find mate but I don't remember that thread.

#mistletoe&wine
                                Hahaha that hashtag made me chuckle 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X