Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Not trolling just appears a lot on this site because he is Ollies only supporter no matter what. Has to answer anyone who criticises St Ollie in any way.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Not trolling just appears a lot on this site because he is Ollies only supporter no matter what. Has to answer anyone who criticises St Ollie in any way.
        Or he's counteracting the ridiculous Ollie Out stuff that happens the minute we go on a bad run...
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Pinkie's definitely no troll IMO. He's just a very vociferous optimist who probably feels the need to behave that way due to being so outnumbered on here (especially on threads like this)!

Two very valid points, I`ll give you that
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Known for only getting 2 good seasons out of sides. I'd take that right now.

Hollowhead can't get 2 good months out of a team.
            Not a fan of either as a manager mate. But at least I like Ollie as a human being. Pardew is just a turd!

Comment

• I can completely understand the frustration regarding results, even the most optimistic of us (Pinkie) will agree that at the end of the day the amount of points on the board are not enough. We all know Holloway makes some very strange team selections sometimes, but form and injuries do and should dictate selection ie dropping Washington. Tactics - we know he isn't the best tactician by a country mile. He does have his moments, but I don't think a high quality manager (even in this league) would touch us with a barge pole until the ship has been stabilised.

I would point out however that

1) Many first team players who would make a significant difference to performances are or were injured this season

2) The squad has improved exponentially. For instance, around this time last year we put a feeble attempt in v Newcastle and lost 6-0. This squad would not let that happen.

3) Some fantastic signings have been brought in on next to nothing, and I believe all of them have performed very well. Freeman, Scowen, Baptiste, Wheeler (too early to judge but early signs are promising), Smith (to some extent). Will admit Lua Lua was a strange and unsuccessful signing (again).

4) We have been very unlucky in quite a few of the games, and 99% of the games we haven't lost by an insurmountable goal difference.

5) I for one have not been more excited by QPR in a fair few years than I am now. Although I would like us not to be in these positions where we are chasing the game in the last 10mins it is bloody good entertainment value and I feel an atmosphere coming back to Loftus Road.

6) We aren't already relegated like some predicted and I think there's enough fight and talent in there to end up mid-table, which for this season I am happy with.

I do think there is a lot to be optimistic about when looking at things in context.
              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Whos trolling? and whats it goto do with you shania? are you admin! im not trolling but will give it a rest as the few are ramming there negativity everywhere

No, and I will never, ever be. And I hope you will come back tomorrow. If we haven`t changed manager, that is.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  To be fair Shania, if Pinkie needs to take a break because he's positivity is trolling, then shouldn't the handful of posters who are constantly posting negative posts also be classed as trolls?
                  Personally I feel both sides are valid.
                  That is true, Fraggy.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Pinkie's definitely no troll IMO. He's just a very vociferous optimist who probably feels the need to behave that way due to being so outnumbered on here (especially on threads like this)!

Who was the other positive poster? TW? He's been away for as long as Pinkie's been here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      Who was the other positive poster? TW? He's been away for as long as Pinkie's been here...
                      Coincidence. Very different kettle of fish. Different IP, sig, account profile, personality etc. We usually flag those things up pretty early.

Comment

• There's plenty of other positive posters around only we've got sick and tired of all the negativity that we just can't be bothered any more. No issue with differing views but just look at the history of the posts on page one of the board, it's become relentless. Yet the one person still trying to get the opposite view aired gets abused by some and even accused of being a troll.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          There's plenty of other positive posters around only we've got sick and tired of all the negativity that we just can't be bothered any more. No issue with differing views but just look at the history of the posts on page one of the board, it's become relentless. Yet the one person still trying to get the opposite view aired gets abused by some and even accused of being a troll.

Hear hear!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            will give it a rest
                            Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            ill take a break and try not to respond anymore
                            No need at all for you to be silenced Pinkie. Don't let them get to you mate, however much like an uphill task it seems. Voices like yours are what drives debate and keeps things lively and interesting. Last thing we want is for this place to become an echo chamber of doom and gloom. How dull would that be!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              There's plenty of other positive posters around only we've got sick and tired of all the negativity that we just can't be bothered any more. No issue with differing views but just look at the history of the posts on page one of the board, it's become relentless. Yet the one person still trying to get the opposite view aired gets abused by some and even accused of being a troll.
                              You don`t to have to support Ian Holloway, who we at the end of the really cherish, 1500 times a week. His tactics and team selection isn`t excatly faultlless. Just my opinion.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                You don`t to have to support Ian Holloway, who we at the end of the really cherish, 1500 times a week. His tactics and team selection isn`t excatly faultlless. Just my opinion.
                                You don't have to "support"

Says it all really
                                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Working...
                                X