Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
    That's the spirit

Do you seriously think they will win any of those games?

I got questioned and told it's easy with hindsight last season because I didn't post my predictions on here for the 6 game losing streak towards the end of the season, even though I told some people that's what I thought was going to happen, so I am posting them now.

As you can tell I don't have any faith in Ollie.

Sunderland can go either way, but I think they improve and McGeady will score again for them against QPR.

It's the QPR way to help those in need of a win. Just ask Swindon way back in the 90s. like Bolton,
    they hadn't won all season until QPR paid them a visit.

QPR have never won at Forest and I don't see that changing this season either.

Wolves at home is often a tricky game to predict, but they won last season and are actually a lot better this time around.

Sheffield Utd are a well drilled team, but QPR can beat them if Ollie gets his team selection and tactics right, but will he still persist with Mackie and Washington up front and Pawel as a wing back?

Villa, I think they got off to a slow start, but have a lot of good players in their squad and a midfield that is better than QPR's (Hourihane Snodgrass Whelan) with a forward line to punish what could still be a makeshift QPR defence . Not to mention that they have arguably the best manager for this league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      You go on like one mate!
      I do sometimes feel like I was born in the wrong body

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        To be fair if there was a change not a great deal out there to choose from. We need to look at the players we have and find the system that gets the maximum out of them as at the minute certain players are not being seen in the best light.
        I agree there is not much out there that we (or more likely the DoF ) know of, but a way of getting the best out of the current players needs to be found (a 3-5-2 system is not it), but I don't think Ollie is the man to do it.

I have often said i hope Ollie can prove us doubters wrong (as he can be a very likable person and his passion for the club is genuine) but he is not convincing me.

If he can get a few wins out of the next 6 games (i am not expecting them though), then the table would look a lot healthier, but right now it looks like a slippery slide down towards the bottom 3.

Comment

Haha isnt it just stanis waving a white flag as we`ve been hammered in every game of late

you may scratch your head and snigger but I have not said they are being hammered in every game, but it is deja vu time again for those of us not watching through rose tinted specs because we saw a similar run twice last season.

Narrow 'unlucky' defeats is the Ollie way, whether you like to admit it or not.

Comment

Waves a big white flag lol, seriously get a grip man, we`re not doomed yet
            come back to me after the Villa match, and let's see where QPR are in the league table.

I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              I do sometimes feel like I was born in the wrong body
              Youll be ok mate bare with it
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Youll be ok mate bare with it
                Why can`t you take a rest from this site now? You`re trolling.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Whos trolling? and whats it goto do with you shania? are you admin! im not trolling but will give it a rest as the few are ramming there negativity everywhere

Comment

To be fair Shania, if Pinkie needs to take a break because he's positivity is trolling, then shouldn't the handful of posters who are constantly posting negative posts also be classed as trolls?
                    Personally I feel both sides are valid.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Sunderland a, Bolton a, Wolves h, Sheffield Utd h, Forest a, Villa h.

I will give my predictions now.

L Sunderland will nick a win, L will give Bolton their 1st win , Wolves are on form L, Might sneak a draw D, QPR never win at Forest L, Villa are also on form and like playing at QPR L,
                      Perhaps the better question for you then is when do you think QPR will win again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        To be fair Shania, if Pinkie needs to take a break because he's positivity is trolling, then shouldn't the handful of posters who are constantly posting negative posts also be classed as trolls?
                        Personally I feel both sides are valid.
                        Id have you as right there fraggy, ill take a break and try not to respond anymore can understand it can be annoying for everyone else

Comment

• Pinkie, as much as some of the negative posts annoy me, I understand that they are as valid as the postive ones.
                          Forums are about different points of view, without conflict the discussion would become mute.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Pinkie's definitely no troll IMO. He's just a very vociferous optimist who probably feels the need to behave that way due to being so outnumbered on here (especially on threads like this)!

Comment

How is that trolling?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                Do you seriously think they will win any of those games?

I got questioned and told it's easy with hindsight last season because I didn't post my predictions on here for the 6 game losing streak towards the end of the season, even though I told some people that's what I thought was going to happen, so I am posting them now.

As you can tell I don't have any faith in Ollie.

Sunderland can go either way, but I think they improve and McGeady will score again for them against QPR.

It's the QPR way to help those in need of a win. Just ask Swindon way back in the 90s. like Bolton,
                                they hadn't won all season until QPR paid them a visit.

QPR have never won at Forest and I don't see that changing this season either.

Wolves at home is often a tricky game to predict, but they won last season and are actually a lot better this time around.

Sheffield Utd are a well drilled team, but QPR can beat them if Ollie gets his team selection and tactics right, but will he still persist with Mackie and Washington up front and Pawel as a wing back?

Villa, I think they got off to a slow start, but have a lot of good players in their squad and a midfield that is better than QPR's (Hourihane Snodgrass Whelan) with a forward line to punish what could still be a makeshift QPR defence . Not to mention that they have arguably the best manager for this league.
                                Yes I do think we will win at least 1 of those games.

Comment

Working...
                                X