Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
    It is nothing but a few results, most people here screamed about the first 3-4-5 games and said we'd get zero points from those. All was silent when we did well against a few big names but this knee jerking is now back after matches against Burton, Barnsley and a derby against a Fulham that I easily could see in the PL next season. If we'd won against Burton and that last attack in the 97th minute against Fulham would made it 2-2, do you really think this discussion would be going on? Imho, no way..
    Well said erik but draws now count as defeats aswell for the doomed negative bunch, rules were changed when they realised they couldnt pull us up on poor performances so much so draws are defeats now lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      I'm sure you care Mrs H but that doesn't make you any more right woman for the job than your boy.
      Furtive you drone on and on and on mate, even though i dont follow youre negativity im still respectful of you and you wouldnt be calling me a woman to my face so atleast have abit of respect mate.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Ninja View
        That's exactly what i want, but do you think Burnley's success came.overnight? No, it took time and patience. AND sticking with one manager.
        You ain’t seriously comparing Holloway with Sean Dyche? I’d swap in a heartbeat.

Sean Dyche took over at Burnley in October 2012 and they improved in that season and went up the next. So yes, I would say the success was 'overnight'.

Contrast that to QPR and Ollie, No improvement in results, just performances are better to watch - great for neutral fans to watch I suppose.

I wonder, is Ollie still working his 'magic'? Afterall, a thread was started after the 1st 5 games, well now that we see his performances over the last 5 games we look back to where we were last season.. baffling team selections and substitutions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Furtive you drone on and on and on mate, even though i dont follow youre negativity im still respectful of you and you wouldnt be calling me a woman to my face so atleast have abit of respect mate.
          What you got against females?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Possibly, although I suspect he'd want more money than we're paying Ollie. I'd sooner stick with Ollie though, Pardew is an utter tool!
            Much better manager than Hollowhead. Tool yes but it's not a personality contest mate.

Warnock was a tool to most others also.

Comment

You crack me up, and what would you expect after outing ollie in october, do you think we`ll improve tenfold? what would you do when you realise that move has backfired with the next manager whos not really that bothered about being here?
              so do you with your unswerving support for Ollie. Also. I said mid November , which gives him about more matches.

I don't expect a massive improvement, but on his recent evidence I don't think he has changed at all.
              Wyzsolek is not a wing back.
              Yeni is not a midfielder.
              Mackie is not good enough to start games let alone play all or most of it.

He wants to play a 3-5-2 system, yet hasn't go the personnel to play that way - perhaps he could play a system that suits the players.

Lets' see where QPR are placed in the league by mid November.

Sunderland a, Bolton a, Wolves h, Sheffield Utd h, Forest a, Villa h.

I will give my predictions now.

L Sunderland will nick a win, L will give Bolton their 1st win , Wolves are on form L, Might sneak a draw D, QPR never win at Forest L, Villa are also on form and like playing at QPR L,
              Last edited by stanistheman; 02-10-2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                so do you with your unswerving support for Ollie. Also. I said mid November , which gives him about more matches.

I don't expect a massive improvement, but on his recent evidence I don't think he has changed at all.
                Wyzsolek is not a wing back.
                Yeni is not a midfielder.
                Mackie is not good enough to start games let alone play all or most of it.

He wants to play a 3-5-2 system, yet hasn't go the personnel to play that way - perhaps he could play a system that suits the players.

Lets' see where QPR are placed in the league by mid November.

Sunderland a, Bolton a, Wolves h, Sheffield Utd h, Forest a, Villa h.

I will give my predictions now.

L, L, L, D, L, L,
                That's the spirit

Comment

Well said erik but draws now count as defeats aswell for the doomed negative bunch, rules were changed when they realised they couldnt pull us up on poor performances so much so draws are defeats now lol
                  Draws at home against 10 man Millwall, and a Burton side that is quite frankly not good are like defeats, especially given that QPR have an abysmal away record.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    What you got against females?
                    You go on like one mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                      That's the spirit
                      Haha isnt it just stanis waving a white flag as we`ve been hammered in every game of late

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Draws at home against 10 man Millwall, and a Burton side that is quite frankly not good are like defeats, especially given that QPR have an abysmal away record.
                        Waves a big white flag lol, seriously get a grip man, we`re not doomed yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Much better manager than Hollowhead. Tool yes but it's not a personality contest mate.

Could argue that one til the cows come home mate. I just don't see Pardew being the right guy for us. Different limitations to Ollie, but another very limited manager in my opinion. In my eyes, he wouldn't be a massive improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Speaking of tools, Nigel Pearson is managing in the Belgian second tier.

Agree with sticking with ollie for now, write this season off as a mid-table job barring something remarkable, and only get shot if it gets dire

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Could argue that one til the cows come home mate. I just don't see Pardew being the right guy for us. Different limitations to Ollie, but another very limited manager in my opinion. In my eyes, he wouldn't be a massive improvement.
                              Known for only getting 2 good seasons out of sides. I'd take that right now.

Hollowhead can't get 2 good months out of a team.

Comment

• To be fair if there was a change not a great deal out there to choose from. We need to look at the players we have and find the system that gets the maximum out of them as at the minute certain players are not being seen in the best light.

Comment

Working...
                                X