Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    That's exactly what i want, but do you think Burnley's success came.overnight? No, it took time and patience. AND sticking with one manager.
    You ain’t seriously comparing Holloway with Sean Dyche? I’d swap in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Jeez this threads full of em haha cracks me up
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Club MUST back whoever is manager in January. Striker and another CB are vital.
        I really hope so.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
          Well he is available and arguably better than Holloway. Anyway, not as ridiculous a suggestion as your fact.
          Suppose you knew all about the huddersfield and Watford etc coaches before they arrived in England
          You're off your rocker mate. Ancelotti would want more in a week than we pay Ollie a year.....and I ain't exaggerating.

This is the problem, a couple of years of big spending, that we could never afford has left some fans living in cloud cuckoo land.
          Last edited by Tarbie; 01-10-2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            You're off your rocker mate. Ancelotti would want more in a week than we pay Ollie a year.....and I ain't exaggerating. This is the problem, a couple of years of big spending, that we could never afford has left some fans living in cloud cuckoo land.
            Plenty of deluded people following rangers since the money injection tarbs and that’s part of the problem. Their expectations are miles apart from reality. Ancelloti? Give it a rest LOFL

Comment

You're off your rocker mate. Ancelotti would want more in a week than we pay Ollie a year.....and I ain't exaggerating.

This is the problem, a couple of years of big spending, that we could never afford has left some fans living in cloud cuckoo land.
              It wasn't a serious suggestion mate

Comment

• Ancelotti since 2000
                Juve
                Milan
                Chelsea
                PSG
                Real
                Bayern
                QPR
                and folks on here think Ollie's lost his marbles ....

Comment

It wasn't a serious suggestion mate
                  Why suggest it then?

You've just reinforced the point that Ginge and I were trying to make. There isn't a realistic manager that springs to mind to replace Ollie with, should we sack him!

Comment

Why suggest it then?

You've just reinforced the point that Ginge and I were trying to make. There isn't a realistic manager that springs to mind to replace Ollie with, should we sack him!
                    As an example of someone who was available and "arguably" better. Surely you could see the tongue in cheek in that? Also went on to mention two relatively unknowns as a realistic managers 'out there' waiting to be found..

I personally wouldn't sack Holloway this minute, believe he should never have been given the job either

Comment

As an example of someone who was available and "arguably" better. Surely you could see the tongue in cheek in that? Also went on to mention two relatively unknowns as a realistic managers 'out there' waiting to be found..

I personally wouldn't sack Holloway this minute, believe he should never have been given the job either
                      Agree with you on the 2nd paragraph mate.

Comment

• I cant believe this thread has 9,000 hits ffs lol
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

But can we risk doing that just on the off chance that we might possibly find an unknown manager like Huddersfield and Watford did? Not a risk worth taking right now.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• F uckin ell , anyone who bothers going to Rangers , Must be able to see the massive improvement thats been made ,from the dire s hit weve endured for the last few years
                            The only people that cant see the improvement ,must be the people who dont attend matches ( for whatever reason )
                            if all you are concerned about is 3 points , why support QPR ?
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              F uckin ell , anyone who bothers going to Rangers , Must be able to see the massive improvement thats been made ,from the dire s hit weve endured for the last few years
                              The only people that cant see the improvement ,must be the people who dont attend matches ( for whatever reason )
                              if all you are concerned about is 3 points , why support QPR ?
                              Agree but I cannot help thinking we'll see a big slide on the way and Holloway out before January. Hope not but just don't believe we can consistently play 3-5-2 with these players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Agree but I cannot help thinking we'll see a big slide on the way and Holloway out before January. Hope not but just don't believe we can consistently play 3-5-2 with these players.
                                But there is a big slide already??,dropped from 2nd to 16th ,that's 14 places .

Comment

Working...
                                X