No announcement yet.

Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hits. For me that stat shows tactically it is just not there with him.

Comment

I bet a few of you were gutted with that late goal.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Disgusting to say it but i actually believe that. Rest assured i actually believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          No one else decent would take the job,we are stuck with Holloway but rest assured we are in for a relegation battle.
          Fair play reb. You've said from the start we're be down there . And taken alot of stick for it. I agree with you though. We're be in the mix for the drop I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            Fair play reb. You've said from the start we're be down there . And taken alot of stick for it. I agree with you though. We're be in the mix for the drop I reckon.
            Well he was hardly alone was he?

#hesnothemessiah

Comment

Said this in the match thread but probably more relevant here.....

Pretty sure majority on here would have taken a draw before the game. What's changed? Not sticking up for Ollie but we're actually kind of going along quite steady even with a or of injuries. Just gutting we don't have a poacher to play with this midfield we've built

Comment

Well he was hardly alone was he?

#hesnothemessiah
                To be fair most intelligent fans expected us to be pre season,unfortunately (exactly like last season)many got carried away when we were 2nd place after 2 games

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  I will be very happy to be proven wrong

Comment

Haha its crazy isnt it but very true so it seems, yet it hasnt stopped them coating us off, embarrising tbh
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      To be fair most intelligent fans expected us to be pre season,unfortunately (exactly like last season)many got carried away when we were 2nd place after 2 games
                      That's true. I can honestly say I have no idea where we will end up. We have competed in every games so far (except the Brentford cup game) which gives me hope. More than I had anticipated.

Comment

That's true. I can honestly say I have no idea where we will end up. We have competed in every games so far (except the Brentford cup game) which gives me hope. More than I had anticipated.
                        I also have that hope and predict we will stay up this season but we will be in the mix,holloway might have fantastic passion but he doesn't have the know how to get us anywhere unfortunately

Comment

Rebel. I agree with that as our last 12 away games show that.

Comment

Great result and performance. Lots of positives.

Comment

For those calling for Holloway's head do you blame him for the injuries? Is he to blame for our transfer budget? We are going through an injury crisis and have to work with what we've got and be realistic about results.

Comment

Joe. Hard to blame any manager directly for injuries that are picked up. What you can question is team selections and that is where he is leaving himself wide open for crticism with Mackie starting most games. That is not unlucky but rather very poor judgement.

Comment

Working...
                                X