No announcement yet.

Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkie. I really do not see what your point is as no one has mentioned Les in this so again inaccurate nonsense from you. As for Ollie we have him flaws and all so as a supporter of the team he gets my support. Pawel as a wing back has been chosen by the said Ollie which is a total balls up and still there you are trying to defend him. If you cannot see the bad team selections and lack of tactical nous then not much to say as a balanced view can never be given by you due to your total blind love for the man in the hot seat right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Tactics dont come into play at all when a team parks the bus 73 so disagree with you there, just one of those games but doesnt help with our strikers not getting the goals atm
      Are you for real or do you actually believe that!!!

Guess it accounts for a lot and your obvious love of Holloway, you simply have no idea at all !!

Comment

• Uncle Tweets

Just got to keep patient ensure club is sustainable and not rush. Each transfer window we get better plus academy producing

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          I suspect it to be true. Do you know for a fact nobody half decent wouldn't be interested?
          I know for a fact that there's no one out there that's available and/or any better than Ollie right now.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Uncle Tweets

Just got to keep patient ensure club is sustainable and not rush. Each transfer window we get better plus academy producing
            Exactly right too. It's more important long term for us to be sustainable and not splash cash like we have done the previous few seasons.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1649454]I know for a fact that there's no one out there that's available and/or any better than Ollie right now.[/QUOTE]

For a fact? Oh, my Word.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                I know for a fact that there's no one out there that's available and/or any better than Ollie right now.
                When did you join the board of directors ginge

Comment

Carlo Ancelotti?

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post

Guess it accounts for a lot and your obvious love of Holloway, you simply have no idea at all !!
                    Heres another numpty now, read what i put underneath to tarbie asking me!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Exactly right too. It's more important long term for us to be sustainable and not splash cash like we have done the previous few seasons.
                      Yet all around, well on here the floors covered with toys from the pram

Comment

Heres another numpty now, read what i put underneath to tarbie asking me!

Comment

Just incase you havnt checked what i was on about, i was on about it didnt matter what tactics we seem to try or whatever it was one of those games we wouldnt of scored in as you get those!

Comment

Are you being abit simple on purpose or to fit yer little agenda? check page 17 and read things through before taking snippets or not reading it!

Comment

Are you being abit simple on purpose or to fit yer little agenda? check page 17 and read things through before taking snippets or not reading it!
                              Too late to retract after others showed you up, true level of knowledge came out there LMFAO

Just give it up mate

Comment

• http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...s-13700297.amp

Saw this so thought would post given there was mention of philosophy earlier

Comment

Working...
                                X