Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    We need quality players in not Ollie out.
    we need both

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      oh ffs give over, i shouldnt really keep replying tbh as you just love it when we lose or draw, disappear when we get a good result like a few so i best leave this and come back when youve proved me right
      3 times out of 11

Comment

• Originally posted by rodman View Post
        we need both
        Correct but we won't get them,our board won't spend full stop,so we have to work with who we have already,which is a limited squad,and Holloway who is a limited manager I think will stay,because despite us not winning in ages the players (limited as they are) are still fighting for their manager.I just wish Holloway would pick the right team for once and stop picking Mackie all the time.A relegation battle awaits,I think most are beginning to realise that now,but it is a battle we can win.

Comment

• Originally posted by rodman View Post
          3 times out of 11
          Oh yeah sorry i forgot the draws dont count as there now counted as defeats
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Oh come on Mrs H they were poor results. Should have been wins. Especially mighty hard to break down Burton.

Comment

• Burtons last 2 results confirm how bad we were on the day and how clueless we must be to not be able to break them down. That is where tactics come into play and thought rather than emotion from the sidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Burtons last 2 results confirm how bad we were on the day and how clueless we must be to not be able to break them down. That is where tactics come into play and thought rather than emotion from the sidelines.
                Too busy beating our chests and snogging our badges to worry about tactics!

Comment

• You are right Fox. Who needs tactics or quality when we have Mackie on the pitch.

Comment

Burtons last 2 results confirm how bad we were on the day and how clueless we must be to not be able to break them down. That is where tactics come into play and thought rather than emotion from the sidelines.
                    Tactics dont come into play at all when a team parks the bus 73 so disagree with you there, just one of those games but doesnt help with our strikers not getting the goals atm

Comment

Tactics dont come into play at all when a team parks the bus 73 so disagree with you there, just one of those games but doesnt help with our strikers not getting the goals atm
                      How do you work that out mate?

Burton's tactics were to park the bus. What we needed were the right tactics to get around that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        How do you work that out mate?

Burton's tactics were to park the bus. What we needed were the right tactics to get around that.
                        What i meant tarbie was on the day whatever tactics we was to use probably wouldnt of got us the result as you just get some games like that where you fail to break them down.Whereas we could play them a few weeks later and hammer them but its just the way football is sometimes which is what i meant sorry.

Comment

• Pinkie. Tactics don't come into it? Really. This is the not the billy goat gruff tale where you puff and puff and blow the house down. It is about thought from the bench to change what was not working and find a way to get the job done. If you want to watch a tactical masterclass go back to 2010 Barcelona v Inter in the champions league semi. Inter had 10 men and Mourinho found a way to get the result needed. So to say tactics do not come into it is just daft.

Comment

Whereas we could play them a few weeks later and hammer them
                            Not convinced anymore that we will hammer anyone this season. Not unless we get a proper striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Not convinced anymore that we will hammer anyone this season. Not unless we get a proper striker.
                              Absolutely ! some here can't get it between their ears that shlt and clay might be the same colour and look the same but would they eat off a plate made of shlt ? Seems I'm always defending Holloway I'm not I can take it or leave it but the stark reality is all of our forwards every one of them are an embarrassment why do we get poor results ? Because Cloughie worked on his back four and came to hit us on the break as did m/wall and even Fulham played us on the break because teams know the major part of our game relies heavily on our midfield and also know that our forwards need a glutt of chances to score one goal

If we played with a blind forward line using midfielders as strikers we'd still get the same results and the same amount of points because there'd still be same goal great as these MUPPETS provide
                              Last edited by dogsrrs; 01-10-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

You are right Fox. Who needs tactics or quality when we have Mackie on the pitch.
                                IH SAID on Friday night he thinks Mackie is a fantastic player, what chance have we got when he thinks that, the man is clueless

Comment

Working...
                                X