No announcement yet.

Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defend him all you want mate, time will tell and we are dropping like a stone. But of perspective, we couldn't score past Burton, who your darling described as a very solid side defensively. Well they conceded 4 in mid week and are currently 4-0 down with the game yet to finish!

I was going to copy your post and just laugh at your reply (very constructive by the way), but actually feel a little sorry for you as hero worship is a bummer when reality hits home!

Comment

• Though we are playing better football than last season,holloway needs to find a balance with this high press. Countless times last night the team were pressing when should of been holding position,fulham then only had to shift the ball through the gap straight to their pacy forwards to cause us trouble. If this dont get resolved then we will be struggling big time. Far to early for calling for him to go imo tho
      Last edited by norfolk ranger; 30-09-2017, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        Defend him all you want mate, time will tell and we are dropping like a stone. But of perspective, we couldn't score past Burton, who your darling described as a very solid side defensively. Well they conceded 4 in mid week and are currently 4-0 down with the game yet to finish!

I was going to copy your post and just laugh at your reply (very constructive by the way), but actually feel a little sorry for you as hero worship is a bummer when reality hits home!
        We all know what this league is like and it's easy to quote scores like that. We beat Hull and they beat Brum 6-1 for instance.
        I'm not defending IH but I feel we are at least competing in every game and that is an improvement on last season. Of course it's a work in progress on this budget. We can't really be surprised where we are sitting in the table. I accept he is not Pep but he's not doing a bad job given our circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          We all know what this league is like and it's easy to quote scores like that. We beat Hull and they beat Brum 6-1 for instance.
          I'm not defending IH but I feel we are at least competing in every game and that is an improvement on last season. Of course it's a work in progress on this budget. We can't really be surprised where we are sitting in the table. I accept he is not Pep but he's not doing a bad job given our circumstances.
          Croyden, maybe I'm being a little optimistic but really think strikers aside, we have a top half side. Few of the young players show promise if given a chance and we have a very decent midfield. Get them organized, defense particularly, with a structured philosophy and we would be ok.

So in answer to you comment on Holloway I actually think the opposite, no clear strategy, constant changes, with the only emphasis being on effort and passion is not the answer. Better manager would have us top half comfortably in my opinion.

Comment

Defend him all you want mate, time will tell and we are dropping like a stone. But of perspective, we couldn't score past Burton, who your darling described as a very solid side defensively. Well they conceded 4 in mid week and are currently 4-0 down with the game yet to finish!

Well you disappear when we had a good little spell and only come back to slate one of those as i said itching to get on the keyboard!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
              Though we are playing better football than last season,holloway needs to find a balance with this high press. Countless times last night the team were pressing when should of been holding position,fulham then only had to shift the ball through the gap straight to their pacy forwards to cause us trouble. If this dont get resolved then we will be struggling big time. Far to early for calling for him to go imo tho

What are you on about? we was losing norfolk, you arent going to get back in it by sitting back to keep shape!

Comment

Croyden, maybe I'm being a little optimistic but really think strikers aside, we have a top half side. Few of the young players show promise if given a chance and we have a very decent midfield. Get them organized, defense particularly, with a structured philosophy and we would be ok.

So in answer to you comment on Holloway I actually think the opposite, no clear strategy, constant changes, with the only emphasis being on effort and passion is not the answer. Better manager would have us top half comfortably in my opinion.
                No clear philosophy when we clearly have! constant changes = injuries and players not performing! keeps pretty much the same shape and isnt tinkering, also finding other players stepping in and starting to play very well ie baptiste and robinson etc plus other great signings starting to gel, obviously a few spots not but its a long season and we`ve not been able buy any more players but what have been signed are excellent for hardly any money and wheeler though brief performances looks like hes a good signing, but lets get rid if we only draw or lose the next game as all whats been dones pants really! doh

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  No clear philosophy when we clearly have! constant changes = injuries and players not performing! keeps pretty much the same shape and isnt tinkering, also finding other players stepping in and starting to play very well ie baptiste and robinson etc plus other great signings starting to gel, obviously a few spots not but its a long season and we`ve not been able buy any more players but what have been signed are excellent for hardly any money and wheeler though brief performances looks like hes a good signing, but lets get rid if we only draw or lose the next game as all whats been dones pants really! doh
                  What are you watching, dream on fella. Baptiste a great signing ! Your hero doesn't play Wheeler as he would rather play the headless chicken that us Mackie. As I said hero worship can make you very blind to the truth.

As a tip try watching other teams in a constructive way you may recognize a structure to their play, consistency of selection and a clear plan. Not sure you will see many with a manager who jumps around on the sideline waving his arms, shouting at everyone who moves, whilst his assistant joins in with the fans chants !!!

Comment

What are you watching, dream on fella. Baptiste a great signing ! Your hero doesn't play Wheeler as he would rather play the headless chicken that us Mackie. As I said hero worship can make you very blind to the truth.

As a tip try watching other teams in a constructive way you may recognize a structure to their play, consistency of selection and a clear plan. Not sure you will see many with a manager who jumps around on the sideline waving his arms, shouting at everyone who moves, whilst his assistant joins in with the fans chants !!!
                    you ought to support someone else by the sounds of it yeah youre dead right we`re a complete waste of time, rubbish players signed by a rubbish manager who hasnt a clue!

Comment

What are you on about? we was losing norfolk, you arent going to get back in it by sitting back to keep shape!
                      This was before we were losing,1st half we were so open so i do know what i am on about. Fonte and ojo had some good chances coming from midfield being to stretched chasing lost causes.Of course we would lose shape when chasing the game,bit obvious really. Hope that explains it easily enough for you.
                      Last edited by norfolk ranger; 30-09-2017, 07:01 PM.

Comment

you ought to support someone else by the sounds of it yeah youre dead right we`re a complete waste of time, rubbish players signed by a rubbish manager who hasnt a clue!
                        Been supporting my team for near on 50 years in worst times than these, difference between you and me is I support the team not the manager. To be honest I'm not sure you even go to games let along travel hundreds of miles a year, year after year.

Keep believing in the clown, one thing is for sure you can't reason with uninformed, dream on fella.

Comment

Well you disappear when we had a good little spell and only come back to slate one of those as i said itching to get on the keyboard!
                          You really do talk some rubbish we haven't won for god knows how long, there's been plenty of times to have a pop at your hero with his constant changes and random selections, said all along I would give it 10 games and I have.

Comment

Just worked it out. You are Ollie's mum! Is only explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Just worked it out. You are Ollie's mum! Is only explanation.
                              Genius!

Comment

Been supporting my team for near on 50 years in worst times than these, difference between you and me is I support the team not the manager. To be honest I'm not sure you even go to games let along travel hundreds of miles a year, year after year.

Keep believing in the clown, one thing is for sure you can't reason with uninformed, dream on fella.
                                Well im afraid youre wrong there aswell as i support the team,not just ollie but any manager where you can see the good that is going on and isnt going to be completed in a few games but anyway would of thought youd have abit more patience supporting the rs that long same as me! do you really think it would do us to get rid now then ricky? and what do you think would happen and how we`d become really good?

Comment

Working...
                                X