No announcement yet.

Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to look like we are busy inadequates.

Comment

• The next 2 games against the bottom 2 clubs should tell us where we are

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        We are miles away. Defense is a shambles, strikers are non existent, 3 good championship midfielders and a labrador that runs after shadows.

There are no coherent tactics other than "get out there and run until your legs drop off'

Amature manager with Amature tactics.
        Defence is injury ravaged but apart from Lynch having a couple of brain farts today we looked ok. Robinson possibly MOM and Baptise been a solid signing.
        Midfield, you will struggle to find a better 3 in the league imo, Wingbacks are a bit of a struggle tho, Bidwell cant attack and Wzsolek is an attacker, bit of square pegs in round holes there, maybe a back 4 would siut us better.
        Up front he wants workers. Mackie tries hard but isn't good enough. Sylla IMO is poo and needs the chance on a plate to score. I'd start Smith who's a handful with either Wheeler or Wash who's suffering a bit on confidence crisis.

Watching the game today you could see the players were playing for the manager. A few tactical tweeks and we will be a decent side in this division, we don't need to change the manager every 6-8 months..... I mean, who would come here and do better (Other than NW?)

Comment

• Ok then and replace him with who exactly???

Comment

• Originally posted by shanns View Post
            Ok then and replace him with who exactly???
            Guardiola.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
              Predictable reaction from a usual suspect. Defence is shocking but not a surprise as we have probably our first choice 3 out at the moment. Still not convinced by our strikers as well but at the start of the season I would have took this points total at this stage.
              Problem is two of the three out everyone says are s hit now there out everyone using their absence as excuse can't have it both ways

We have improved this season under olly but it's marginal but enough to keep him in job in my opinion. Should be doing better with what we have but think we struggle because we play pretty direct style but not to our strength. We play long balls down middle instead of putting bombs in for strikers to attack

Frustrated as thought we deserved a point against what was pretty poor Fulham side to what we have faced in recent seasons

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Defence is injury ravaged but apart from Lynch having a couple of brain farts today we looked ok. Robinson possibly MOM and Baptise been a solid signing.
                Midfield, you will struggle to find a better 3 in the league imo, Wingbacks are a bit of a struggle tho, Bidwell cant attack and Wzsolek is an attacker, bit of square pegs in round holes there, maybe a back 4 would siut us better.
                Up front he wants workers. Mackie tries hard but isn't good enough. Sylla IMO is poo and needs the chance on a plate to score. I'd start Smith who's a handful with either Wheeler or Wash who's suffering a bit on confidence crisis.

Watching the game today you could see the players were playing for the manager. A few tactical tweeks and we will be a decent side in this division, we don't need to change the manager every 6-8 months..... I mean, who would come here and do better (Other than NW?)
                Great post. Although nowhere near knee-jerk enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Surely you can see we're not far off being a decent side? We're a lot nearer than we have been for about 3 years I reckon, give the bloke some time.
                  He's been back about 40 games ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Oops haha I ment 3 points out of possible 18
                    Oh right, I thought you were counting last season too
                    Yeah since the Ipswich win we've hit a slump for sure. International break next week so hopefully we can work on our farking shooting and get some defenders fit.
                    I thought we were unlucky tonight though, and in reality only one of the last 6 games we've played badly (Burton). There are loads of positives imo, I disagree with the Ollie out thing. Changing the manager every time things get a bit tough is downright farking stupid imo, and hasn't worked for us in the past.
                    But as you said, opinions.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Much better tonight and unfortunate to lose the game. Strange selections and substitutions again from Holloway but nothing new there.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Did you go to the game tonight Hits?
                        I remember you saying you were going
                        Is that a "no" then hits? The silence is deafening.

Comment

• We looked disorganised but worked hard and stayed in the game. Their luck before half time was harsh on us. They should have sewn it up 3-0 in the second half. Our defence is a joke and our attack is handbags at dawn. We were outclassed and our work rate masked the gap between us.

Pawel was a lightweight tonight, Lynch was a liability, Bidwell was a limited robot, Mackie just ran and ran and ran (luckily he was substituted) Sylla posed as much threat as Kim Jong Il. Too many passengers to overcome a better side.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            We looked disorganised but worked hard and stayed in the game. Their luck before half time was harsh on us. They should have sewn it up 3-0 in the second half. Our defence is a joke and our attack is handbags at dawn. We were outclassed and our work rate masked the gap between us.

Pawel was a lightweight tonight, Lynch was a liability, Bidwell was a limited robot, Mackie just ran and ran and ran (luckily he was substituted) Sylla posed as much threat as Kim Jong Il. Too many passengers to overcome a better side.
                            Outclassed

Comment

• Their play did make ours look quite dated as they broke with pace and lots of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Their play did make ours look quite dated as they broke with pace and lots of it.
                                Yes, they have some good players but we weren't outclassed.

Comment

Working...
                                X