• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Black Flavio
    Possibility then.

Comment

• hes got to go now. utter muppet! the result is only a draw on paper, brentford played us off the park tonight. how can he blame fans for leaving after the 2nd goal?! there was NOTHING in that match that told me we could get a result. from start to finish we looked nervous and eratic whenever we had the ball. past 4 games have been a horror show its too much now the bloke is an idiot

Comment

• Corbray after the 2nd goal went in him and assistant could not see anything in the game for us. Has to go and will end in tears

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Corbray after the 2nd goal went in him and assistant could not see anything in the game for us. Has to go and will end in tears
          Nor did about 6 thousand supporters in the ground mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Corbray after the 2nd goal went in him and assistant could not see anything in the game for us. Has to go and will end in tears
            yeah i left after the 2nd goal. didnt feel like staying for the last 10 mins of a dreadful game which would have added an hour to my journey home! gutted i missed the goals but hes a liability now! i was a big supporter of his for months but hes an irrational senseless poor excuse of a manager whos just as surprised as we are wuth the draw

Comment

• All the criticism of Ollie is fake, Trump said so, oh that's fake too.

Comment

Working...
              X