Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    So we've now gone from 'Holloway' to 'Hollowhead' to just plain old 'knobhead'

#JustTryingToKeepUp
    Hahaha. Maybe we should do a poll.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      So we've now gone from 'Holloway' to 'Hollowhead' to just plain old 'knobhead'

#JustTryingToKeepUp
      I'll stick with my usual Hollowhead. Clueless manager.

Comment

• Please remove the man tonight as he is nowhere near the standard for any championship team.

Comment

• Fed up with Charlie Cairoli. Get him out tonight!
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, speaking to BT Sport: "The managers have to accept criticism when we don't win

Comment

• Another thought...What constitutes fraud?

Comment

• Sounding like hes lost the dressing room going by his post match interview.
                Coating off the players and saying he will name names and a few are getting dropped.

Comment

• Makes sense.

It's NEVER his fault eh.

Grade A muppet.

Can't wait til we get rid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Nigel Pearson.
                    I'd take him in a heartbeat, he may be an arrogant ###### but he has a good footballing brain BUT Pearson won't work with "sir" Les and clown Tony,neither would my 1st choice of available managers Tony Pulis. Holloway is shite,he has no idea on team selection and thinks doing a gurella impression on the touchline will inspire his team to victory.it WILL end badly for Ian Holloway, and MAYBE for us too,despite my early season prediction that we would stay up but be in a relegation battle.

Comment

• Playing Wheeler up front. By himself. Are you f acking serious? Oh man you are so gone. I'm going downtown to Mitch and Murray. I'm going to Limpkin. I'm gonna have your job, motherf acker

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Sounding like hes lost the dressing room going by his post match interview.
                        Coating off the players and saying he will name names and a few are getting dropped.
                        But Gump stays because him and oily have a special relationship

Comment

• Uncle Bungle couldn't give a b0llox in fairness. He has his hands on his big lump of silver over at OOC so that's why he'll stick around. Gutted. Get rid of every last one of the wanchors

Comment

• To get a decent manager LF has to go, no decent manager is going to come to us with him around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                              To get a decent manager LF has to go, no decent manager is going to come to us with him around.
                              Correct. Problem is he has Fat tony by the niags as he’s the only one with football knowledge at the club. Apparently!!

Comment

• Six managers under the current board and each one has been worse than the one before. Very very poor at the moment with the chuckle brothers in charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X