• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mugabe is free
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Six managers under the current board and each one has been worse than the one before. Very very poor at the moment with the chuckle brothers in charge.
      Looking at Swansea's current form, I suspect Paul Clement will be available at roughly the same time as Ollie's position becomes untenable.

Decent shout?!!

Comment

• I would take him yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          mugabe is free
          Black Flavio

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Looking at Swansea's current form, I suspect Paul Clement will be available at roughly the same time as Ollie's position becomes untenable.

Decent shout?!!
            S hit manager more of the same if he came

Comment

• Not sure about that Westy? Had to get results straight away with a very poor team. Lost his two best players from last season and is paying the price. Can organise and set a team up correctly as shown by Liverpool away last season and Spurs this year.

Comment

• The times I have seen him interviewed 73 he talks in riddles and cliques just like current manager. When you see him on the touchline he looks lost and like a rabbit in the headlights. Would probably be marginal improvement on what we have but I might be being overly harsh

Comment

• We could be bottom 4 or 5 after Saturday with Barnsley,Reading and Hull all at home and with better goal differences. We are lucky Burton,Bolton and Sunderland are so poor, even with our results against them.

Comment

• Is Kevin mc loud still saying we haven't been in the bottom 10 all season yet ??

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      S hit manager more of the same if he came
                      Young manager still learning his trade in my opinion. Of course, he may just turn out to be not very good, but I'd take that over a manager that we already know isn't very good, and clearly isn't getting any better.

Comment

• Westy. Premier league and championship are totally different and think he could build with us where as Swansea do not have the time to do that due to the finances involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Sounding like hes lost the dressing room going by his post match interview.
                          Coating off the players and saying he will name names and a few are getting dropped.
                          Wonder who he is talking about. I didn't think there was any lack of effort last night....maybe Conor Washington who didn't seem bothered when he came on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Sounding like hes lost the dressing room going by his post match interview.
                            Coating off the players and saying he will name names and a few are getting dropped.
                            The players will have him out then if that's the case, if the club don't first. Bad result against Brentford coming up?
                            Last edited by Olly; 22-11-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Did Flavio ever take his badges?

Comment

• Got the bump in the championship too after spending loads

Comment

Working...
                                X