No announcement yet.

Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money is Olli on? And how long is his contract?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      How much money is Olli on? And how long is his contract?
      7.50 per hour, time and a half on Saturdays...doesn't get paid Sunday unless it's a matchday. On a zero hours contract.

Comment

• Ok!!!!.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          7.50 per hour, time and a half on Saturdays...doesn't get paid Sunday unless it's a matchday. On a zero hours contract.
          And he's overpaid at that!

Comment

• He has no guts or imagination. We know we're limited at least experiment ffs. At Derby I want to see a team hell bent on winning. Tora Tora Tora.

Comment

• Originally posted by luca View Post
              Why is everyone always blaming the manager? Do you really don’t see that his options are so limited? Why are you guys never blaming the players who are physically on the pitch?
              We don't see any real changes. U23's are doing great. Give them a chance. He's an old skool coward. Chest beater extrordinaire. Phucking useless football ability.

Comment

• If we don't get at least 10 points in the next 8 games then it's Holloway out for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  If we don't get at least 10 points in the next 8 games then it's Holloway out for me.
                  Are we even looking for a replacement? Because we should be, you have to plan ahead just in case. We don't have a good record of planning ahead, which is why out appointments have been so poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    are we even looking for a replacement? because we should be, you have to plan ahead just in case. We don't have a good record of planning ahead, which is why out appointments have been so poor.
                    100% no

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      Are we even looking for a replacement? Because we should be, you have to plan ahead just in case. We don't have a good record of planning ahead, which is why out appointments have been so poor.
                      Unless we are bottom 3 and looking like we will drop, I can't see the club even contemplating a replacement.

Comment

• Pros

Gets the players motivated and running around - should not be underrated.
                        Offers stability - think he genuinely loves the club and nobody else is going to employ him are they?

Cons

Tactical ability and team set up - weird selections, no plan b. Cannot seem to change games and gets regularly outfoxed by other managers. Would say not Championship standard. Almost dangerously poor last season and not had a decent season with any club for years.

If we want to progress he isn't in my view anywhere near good enough so we are left hoping he doesn't fark it up so much we end up being relegated.

Pulis now available ...

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Pros

Gets the players motivated and running around - should not be underrated.
                          Offers stability - think he genuinely loves the club and nobody else is going to employ him are they?

Cons

Tactical ability and team set up - weird selections, no plan b. Cannot seem to change games and gets regularly outfoxed by other managers. Would say not Championship standard. Almost dangerously poor last season and not had a decent season with any club for years.

If we want to progress he isn't in my view anywhere near good enough so we are left hoping he doesn't fark it up so much we end up being relegated.

Pulis now available ...
                          You want Pulis? Barring the fact his wages will probably make Caulker feel he is underpaid the brand of football will surely make the JFH team look like the current Man City team for excitement.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                            You want Pulis? Barring the fact his wages will probably make Caulker feel he is underpaid the brand of football will surely make the JFH team look like the current Man City team for excitement.
                            i would take Gerry Francis to improve the tactical side of the game and our coaching but probably would not come to little old QPR

Comment

• if ollie does go and i hope not i think clement would get the job assuming he too gets the sack.

ollie is a proper rollercoaster manager, gets us all high then plumets down low

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                                Would love pubis. in fact, i would love a mop over knobhead any day of the week.

problem is, it won't happen. we are stuck with knobhead until the end of this season at least.

the last thing dof and the owners want is someone who will challange them. they are far too happy and comfortable with a puppet in charge of the players.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X