Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Last time we got rid of Ollie it was totally the right decision in my opinion. It was before I went overseas and I was at every home match. It was one of the bleakest times I can remember as a QPR fan. Turning up every week to see Georges Santos selected upfront or in centre mid. I used to have to get hammered every match just to get through it. Some of the worst hoofball I can remember!
    Absolutely true.
    Unfortunately, I didn't get hammered and was watching that sober. Beats me why Leicester were even interested in speaking to him about becoming their manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Didnt we win the last time we played there in the prem under ramsey 0-2, & was a top performance aswell if i remember right before we went downhill after....
      yeah, when Olly arrived

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Didnt we win the last time we played there in the prem under ramsey 0-2, & was a top performance aswell if i remember right before we went downhill after....
        Oh Bobby Zamora

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Oh Bobby Zamora
          Just seeing that blokes name winds me up no end.

Comment

• I think if we get nothing from Sunderland and Bolton,and we have not won away since February, then the writing has got to be on the wall for Ollie.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              I think if we get nothing from Sunderland and Bolton,and we have not won away since February, then the writing has got to be on the wall for Ollie.
              How many league games have we lost at home since February?

Comment

• We have won 7.

Comment

We have won 7.
                  Lost 3....against Brighton (in top 2 and promoted), Sheff Weds (who were in the PO) and Fulham (London derby on Sky) and drawn 2.

58% win rate

JFH last 12 home games? W 4 D 4 L 4

Comment

• 4 Huddersfield 1-2.

Comment

4 Huddersfield 1-2.
                      Ah, I was counting after February. If you add that then there is 8 wins (Wigan in Feb), 2 draws and 4 losses from the start of February.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Lost 3....against Brighton (in top 2 and promoted), Sheff Weds (who were in the PO) and Fulham (London derby on Sky)
                        Like that justifies a loss?!

Comment

• Originally posted by rodman View Post
                          yeah, when Olly arrived
                          Errr you mean super jimmy you mean!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Oh Bobby Zamora
                            Am i missing something there!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• 13 away games without a win in the league gives you a good reflection of our managers lack of tactical nous. If we persist with Holloway it should be on the condition he finds a clued up number 2 to help him in that department as his record with Bircham both here and at Millwall is disastrous at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                13 away games without a win in the league gives you a good reflection of our managers lack of tactical nous. If we persist with Holloway it should be on the condition he finds a clued up number 2 to help him in that department as his record with Bircham both here and at Millwall is disastrous at best.
                                The away hoodoo could be so significant as if our home form nose dives were up a creek with no paddle

Comment

Working...
                                X