• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    If we score a goal some of you lot are gonna be devastated
    More like shocked ?

Comment

• How good is warnock though. Best manager in the division.and we Farked him off for a second time. Could of been us at the top this season . But we wanted to flirt with league 1 then go for the prem. basket case club.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
        without stating the obvious and trying to be positive as a i can but i can see us getting a thumping on sky friday
        If Corals took houses id put mine on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          And this is why I don't get his dropping from the squad on Saturday. If he's the man to bring on to try get back in the game why totally remove him from squad for being late and make you squad and options weaker
          I reckon it was to do with Ravel Morrisson. Said he played Ravel after he was late and the Squad were upset.

Comment

• Was Sylla late for training?

Comment

• Ian Holloway is having a right go at Tom Bradshaw who went down like he’d been shot after contact with Jake Bidwell.

Safe to say he seems to be okay now...

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Ian Holloway is having a right go at Tom Bradshaw who went down like he’d been shot after contact with Jake Bidwell.

Safe to say he seems to be okay now...
                can't fault Ollie's passion

Comment

• Who made this thread?
                  You got our proper and full name wrong, you left 'Nil' off the end.

Comment

• Chance QPR

Great play by Kazenga Lua Lua tees up Matt Smith who prods the ball straight at the keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Just his decision making

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        If we score a goal some of you lot are gonna be devastated
                        i want us to do well but i just think ollie is as technical as a pencil with a rubber on the top.

yep were missing a few but none missing are strikers and thats where our real issue is

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Yes he has plenty of passion, but still a limited league 1 manager

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Domt get you with this one and why its got to you mate.
                            Hes a loan player and rolled in late.
                            Hes quite good so we should let him do what he likes yeah?
                            What an odd response. If he's a loan player or not what difference does it make. If he steps out of line punish him no problem with that fine him, make him do community work just don't weaken your side after all is intention not to try and win games and to do that you need all your options.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              What an odd response. If he's a loan player or not what difference does it make. If he steps out of line punish him no problem with that fine him, make him do community work just don't weaken your side after all is intention not to try and win games and to do that you need all your options.
                              Always play your best team.

Comment

• A cross from the right finds the head of Conor Washington who knocks it just past Matt Smith.

Is that a sign it’s not going to be QPR’s night?

wtf

Comment

Working...
                                X