• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    With Holloway ?
    Out of his depth

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
      Anyone would think we are playing without any natural strikers after scoring loads Saturday against a side who have conceded 3 in 45 minutes..... Hold on a minute we don't have even one on the pitch!

Shambles
      Holloway definitely not going with the strongest possible available line up tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        With Holloway ?
        Yep. Everyone and his dog knows playing Mackie up front by himself is like trying to nail jam to the ceiling. But Ollie doesn't. How can that be?

Comment

• what i dont understand, wheeler scores on his debut, then is dropped for the next two matches.

jst cannot get my head around that.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
            We've created nothing. Ok defending and their goal was unlucky bounces and a super shot. They're more comfy with the ball than us. Mackie and Bright out and Smith and Lua Lua in. If I was Ollie: Revert to 3-5-2, Bidwell and Wzsolek as wingbacks. Lua Lua and Smith as fw:s.
            This. Only someone without a brain cell wouldn't make that change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Yep. Everyone and his dog knows playing Mackie up front by himself is like trying to nail jam to the ceiling. But Ollie doesn't. How can that be?
              Cos he's a ####

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                what i dont understand, wheeler scores on his debut, then is dropped for the next two matches.

Your not meant to

Comment

• Let's be honest.we not set up as a club for prem so priority is to bump along in champs for ever. Mid table finish club happy as larry
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Holloway does'nt like playing strikers who can score........apart from Washington and Mackie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      what i dont understand, wheeler scores on his debut, then is dropped for the next two matches.

Dont be daft playing someone that scores goals isn't logical, saving wheeler for friday and i can see that being a rock horror on friday

Comment

• Wheeler was injured against Burton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Let's be honest.we not set up as a club for prem so priority is to bump along in champs for ever. Mid table finish club happy as larry
                          Yep all day long but a little entertainment would be good

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                            Wheeler was injured against Burton.
                            No

Comment

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                              Loungo back in midfield. Good to see caulker back.

Nice balance to the side. Hopefully we will keep it tight and counter attack with pace.

Comment

• I thought we'd get 2 points from this run of three games. Looking like only 1 point now.

Comment

Working...
                                X