Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930

Thread: Match Thread | Barnsley 1 QPR 1

1. Default

Originally Posted by Bill
    Well your posts indicate your a happy clapper so i think your contradicting yourself unless you are a sit on the fence merchant.

Do you get to games or are you an armchair warrior,just asking
    Another load of tosh again im afraid! i say it how it is, problem is we are going to have blips just like every other team, but when we have if you like to call last two games blips where we drew loads on here press the panic button lol, yet they know fully well itll happen to every team, even the ones who get promoted in a season! thats not me happy clapping, its reality which alot on here dont get, they have us down for relegation straight away as we have a poor game but draw and ill be going in the next couple of games and for quite a few not that thats got anything to do with my opinion! but youre doing the sheep thing on here following im never one for sitting on the fence bill

Pinkie is in love with Ollie. No point trying to reason with him! I guess that's what love does to you.

3. Default

Originally Posted by FurtiveFox
    Pinkie is in love with Ollie. No point trying to reason with him! I guess that's what love does to you.
    And how old are you furtive?

Are you flirting Pinkie?

I think ive upset him not intended he sees it one way and others another but never
    mind he is goingvto a game soon and will see how good we are and maybe
    he can see Ollie.

Baaaaahhhhhb

Originally Posted by nasser95
    Probably one of the bigger chances to end our away record, shame we couldn't take it but I guess the qpr way is to look average to sh ite against other cra p and then play amazingly against the big boys
    Well, let's see how they do against Fulham tomorrow night.

If they win then perhaps your theory will prove correct.

7. Default

I think ive upset him not intended he sees it one way and others another but never
    mind he is goingvto a game soon and will see how good we are and maybe
    he can see Ollie.

Baaaaahhhhhb
    You havnt upset me at all just pointing a few things out to you as you have me completely wrong, owned my own tarmac company for 20 years so a little bit thicker skinned than that son

Originally Posted by Pinkie
    You havnt upset me at all just pointing a few things out to you as you have me completely wrong, owned my own tarmac company for 20 years so a little bit thicker skinned than that son
    Owned your own tarmac company im lost what has that got to do with it

Owned your own tarmac company im lost what has that got to do with it
    Hardest game in the world the old tarmac game!

Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

Ta Mackie firm.

Are you flirting Pinkie?
    ASL?
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere