No announcement yet.

Pinkie & 1973 Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinkie. Why does every single post from you have to be pro Ollie regardless of facts? For the 3rd time I am not saying get rid I am saying the away record is abysmal and something that cannot be defended. As for great players we have none of those we have a few that are upto the level we are competing at no more or no less. Around them are bang average bods who make up the numbers and being short up top is no new problem as the last manager to have enough quality up front was Warnock in 2010

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Pinkie. Why does every single post from you have to be pro Ollie regardless of facts? For the 3rd time I am not saying get rid I am saying the away record is abysmal and something that cannot be defended. As for great players we have none of those we have a few that are upto the level we are competing at no more or no less. Around them are bang average bods who make up the numbers and being short up top is no new problem as the last manager to have enough quality up front was Warnock in 2010
      Whats this abysmal away record this season 73?? we`re in another season so atm we`ve played 5 away games drew 2 lost 3! blah blah blah regarding last season as there was tinkering going on to a team that was shot of any fighting spirit and confidence, as we can see we`ve got that this season, its a shame a few here havnt but hey ho, we need to get back on track from this disasterous run of 9 games and lost 3 & not lost at home & the last couple of games under parr
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Very very blinkered approach Pinkie as dress it up with any ###### you like the record is 12 away games and counting and you give me 1 Rangers supporter other than you that does not worry? I know it is hard for you to accept but tinkering and #### team selections are all down to the man that you hero worship.

Comment

Very very blinkered approach Pinkie as dress it up with any ###### you like the record is 12 away games and counting and you give me 1 Rangers supporter other than you that does not worry? I know it is hard for you to accept but tinkering and #### team selections are all down to the man that you hero worship.
          So get rid now then cos of poor form last season lol?

Comment

Its like youve gave youre mrs a right good seeing to and chuffed with yourself, for her to tell you NO YOU DIDNT GIVE ME A GOOD SEEING TO YOURE RUBBISH! drilling it into you so you also believe youre rubbish lol

Comment

Really Pinkie. Bit low even for you but then I suppose not suprised but them comments are way beyond a message board. You really need to get to some games. But then you dont go do you.

Comment

Really Pinkie. Bit low even for you but then I suppose not suprised but them comments are way beyond a message board. You really need to get to some games. But then you dont go do you.
                I was just pointing out how negative some can be to the point of putting someone down asin our start hasnt been half as bad as is being made out, but if you keep listening to negativity you start believing it! i see its been removed and yet was no swearing in it or nothing, you know exactly what i meant so not sure why youre exagerating tbh

Comment

Working...
                X