No announcement yet.

£38 a ticket yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another dog #### post. There are some absolute clowns on here these days

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      That wasn't the point I was making mate. I was saying the price doesn't go down the nearer you are to ko.
      obviously not

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Yet another dog #### post. There are some absolute clowns on here these days
        Aint it just greg, one game or two and here we go again
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Joke ain't it. More Rangers fans there on Saturday than for the derby with Wall and Burton brought about 200 fans. But don't let facts get in the way
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

As I said in another thread, Brentford were £15 for Bolton away last weekend. Our Bolton tickets due to go on sale anytime,if they charge us what we will probably charge them they will be £30+

Comment

In some households, £38 could be half a weeks shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Joke ain't it. More Rangers fans there on Saturday than for the derby with Wall and Burton brought about 200 fans. But don't let facts get in the way

Plus more than our home games against Saints, Blades, Wombles, Tractor Boys, Gooners, Swindon and Hammers in 1993 a "golden age" ...saying that Ollie was in that squad so probably reason for the poor attendances ....

Comment

So two of the worst losing runs in the club's history in quick session and near relegation would have had no impact on crowd numbers going into this season?

Of course not, how could people even think that? Outrageous.

Comment

Think a lack of a true match winner has a big effect on the crowd in every way. We have no one who you could look at say if we are in the #### he will do something to get us out of it ala Austin and Taarabt in recent times.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      So two of the worst losing runs in the club's history in quick session and near relegation would have had no impact on crowd numbers going into this season?

Of course not, how could people even think that? Outrageous.
                      So are the games not better and more entertaining this season then?

Comment

Sort of silly thread I'd start! Got to be the cost more than anything, surely. We've haven't lost in the Championship at home yet.

Comment

While I agree on the £38 prices being ridiculous - IMO, attendances are all relative to where the club is in the league. Proven by people paying £50 a pop just to watch us get smashed in the PL (F-in ridiculous prices).

Someone tell me how many turned up in 2010/11 for the first game of the season......I'd bet it isn't that far off what we are getting now. By the end, I bet we had about 4 to 5 thousand more through the gates.
                          Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 26-09-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

It does seemstrange that we charge so much more than our local rivals.

Bradford and Huddersfield have managed to lower their prices drastically in an attempt to boost their numbers etc. Not only that, if you are paying top money you expect top players, results etc. If you pay less, then it is easier to get a feel good factor about the place. Hopefully that makes sense.

I would love tickets to be capped at £25 for gold, £20 for silver etc and then get an extra few k in there.

I pick and chose my games and price obviously comes into it. But if it was less, I would go to more games. When I am in there, I would have about 4 pints, get a ropey pie, stick on some bets and prob buy a programme. That would generate more than the extra £10 they charge .

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Aint it just greg, one game or two and here we go again
                              Of course, entrance money issues only effect those who actually attend......

For those who do, it's a very simple question. Is the product value for money?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                Of course, entrance money issues only effect those who actually attend......

For those who do, it's a very simple question. Is the product value for money?
                                Is the product worth the money ?exactly right

Comment

Working...
                                X