No announcement yet.

£38 a ticket yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to know who sets that matchday pricing especially as tickets are priced up in category.

Comment

Even though we had that thread about the email being sent out offering tickets in the school end for a tenner and a fiver for kids, on Friday evening i thought of taking me boys and even my 12 year old daughter who has no interest in football. Although i did take them all to Wembley last August and she loved the experience. So my youngest son the other week asked if i would take him more. As I'm not working and haven't been for a while due to illness it's a real pull on my finances. But i thought £10 for me and £5 each for the kids thats cheaper than i normally get in for just me. So on the official website on Friday for the school end £38 for me £18 each for them. Where was this £10 and £5. Absolutely rediculous prices for us against ANYONE let alone Burton. Club needs to look at this bigtime.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
        The money we make from gate receipts is nothing. 23 home games, 12k a game. £40 a ticket. £11m a year.
        Remember Lee Hoos saying he would love to average £20 a person, seem to remember we average about £16, don’t forget under 8’s are free and family season tickets are good value, so whilst not defending ticket prices your figures are way off.

Comment

Fair play to you Rickson, what an absolute con. Aside from the fact £38 is daylight robbery to watch QPR v Burton ffs, but how can they say that's the only price anywhere in the ground? Pretty sure we have Bronze through to Platinum tickets that should vary in price? And, IIRC, there were plenty of empty seats scattered all around the stadium Saturday so it's hardly like they only had Platinum seats left.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought all prices on matchday went up £4 but there should be 4 price categories.
            I've never seen it anywhere saying that all seats 38 quid on matchday and to be honest I don't think they are. There has been some kind of mix up at the box office.

Comment

Holloway to blame?

Second lowest attendance in the Championship on Saturday.
              Can it be the football that our Manager is dishing up?

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
                Second lowest attendance in the Championship on Saturday.
                Can it be the football that our Manager is dishing up?
                As much as I want to, I cannot blame him for the attendance.
                That honour goes to Lee hoos for charging £38 a pop.
                Completely priced me out of going this season barring the foolham game which I will stretch.
                #cheap as chips
                #growingthefanbase
                #boutique
                #fark the working-class
                #it's the oldstadiumsfault
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The football we are playing is a vast improvement on previous few years,so cant see why holloway would be to blame. More to do with the high prices for on the day punters. Also think there is such a detachment from the fans to professional players nowadays,fans have got fed up.

Comment

Not for me no this is a deep rooted problem based on the 6 year ownership.which we are paying for now. Saturday aside we have been ok this season good at home ot too clever away.

Comment

Strange thread. Playing better football than we have over the last few years and lots of ways to pay much less than 38 per game.

Comment

Utter Bo!!ox there Ray your blaming Holloway for the dross that Les and co brought in before he got here , he brought in 4 of the best players and the best of the subs that played on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Strange thread. Playing better football than we have over the last few years and lots of ways to pay much less than 38 per game.
                          Haha i know brian it drives you mad doesnt it
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Not managers fault were simply to expensive although we have had some shocking excuses from fans for not attending

Lots said would not attend under JFH because it was boring etc but he's been gone year now and they still don't show up not sure what current excuse is. Perhaps they have got used to walking round shops with the misses on a Saturday grabbing a costa

Comment

jesus what kind of football are you expecting us to play? we're playing some real good stuff this season which makes a great change. as others have said its more to do with the ticket pricing. can't blame fans for not wanting to spend 38 quid on a ticket

Comment

We are the costa boys
                                De de de de De de
                                Prefer shopping with misses then going football
                                De de de de de de

Comment

Working...
                                X