No announcement yet.

£38 a ticket yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the club gave all ST holders 2 free tkts a season , then maybe some would come back and buy tkts . give tkts to local schools . youth clubs . saw an odd thing against burton a bloke was queuing at the BO and the kid he had with him aged around 5 had the chelsea kit on, shirt , shorts and socks.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      Of course, entrance money issues only effect those who actually attend......

For those who do, it's a very simple question. Is the product value for money?
      But for those that don't perhaps they have made that judgement call and, on the basis of the last few years, concluded it isn't. Rome was not built in a day, so just because this season has started on a bright note, they may take a little time to judge it is not just a flash in the pan. £38 a seat, which was the original subject of is thread, doesn't seem particularly conducive to attracting lapsed fans.

There again, "value" surely differs from person to person. Many have different ingredients in the mix of a value for money product.

Comment

£38 is what Steven Caulker is paid every ten minutes.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          £38 is what Steven Caulker is paid every ten minutes.......
          Don't often see him at games either!

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
            Don't often see him at games either!
            He's given tickets too....

Comment

Thing is if that burton game was sensibly priced say £25 a ticket I'd have bought 2 for me n me dad . So they'd have got £50 out of me straight away . Plus I'm not gonna go in the ground and not buy nothing . I'd have bought 4 bottles of lager between us. Say that's about £16. I'd have bought 2 pukka pies £8. And I would have had a bet £10. So let's say about £85 in total. But because they tried mugging me off with £38 a ticket they got nothing. Wasn't just me on the day either. Saw a lot walk away n not pay it.

Comment

We ain't good anough where fans are going to come every game. I pick and choose when I wanna go rangers now as were abit of a no hope side in the championship these days. I'd have gone fulham Friday but what they going to charge if I pop down there on the night considering it was £38 for s.hit.ty burton.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  We ain't good anough where fans are going to come every game. I pick and choose when I wanna go rangers now as were abit of a no hope side in the championship these days. I'd have gone fulham Friday but what they going to charge if I pop down there on the night considering it was £38 for s.hit.ty burton.
                  my mate got a tkt y'day £29 plus £3.50 booking fee in ellersie rd

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    We ain't good anough where fans are going to come every game.
                    Think you mean we aren't good enough to attract more fans to every game.

There are still fans who go to every game regardless of how good we are.

Comment

Twickets tickets for adult from £15

Comment

Think it's a case of buy early to avoid disappointment.

Something that I hadn't realised before, if they whack £4 on a match day ticket without the wretched booking fee, that's only 50p extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                          Think it's a case of buy early to avoid disappointment.

Something that I hadn't realised before, if they whack £4 on a match day ticket without the wretched booking fee, that's only 50p extra.
                          Avoid disappointment? Following the Rs?

Comment

77 hows old JFH getting on??

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              77 hows old JFH getting on??
                              I have no idea, 73. And how sweet that is

Comment

At least it's not £50 a pop to watch us lose every week in the PL

Comment

Working...
                                X