£38 a ticket yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £38 a ticket yesterday

Queued up yesterday till about 10 past 3 for a ticket as the rude girl who was selling them behind the kiosk only had 1 computer working. Then get told its £38 quid everywhere in the ground. Now I can afford it but never payed it as that is a diabolical price for a championship game between 2 lower half sides. Was telling some of my mates who follow the Rupert's and they said there's was £22 . No wonder our ground is half full. And the tarquins are averaging 18-20 thousand. Dearer then Everton ffs. How are they getting away with it and no1 pulling them up over it? Anyone else think that's an absolute rip off?

yeah it is a right rip off. hoos said its down to the stadium being old and more expensive to run than modern stadiums (i've never really understood how though). it is a rip off though and could easily be lowered to a more affordable price to bring more people in whilst still bringing in the same amount of money, if anything it'd bring in more money due to matchday sales

Comment

£38 to watch QPR Burton is probably £18 to much

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        £38 to watch QPR Burton is probably £18 to much
        After actually watching the game it was £37 too much

Comment

What area was that price for? seems mental

Comment

Disgraceful.

That’s why we’ll have 12-13,000 crowds all season.

Doesn’t take a genius to work out if you lower the price more people will come, and usually spend more in the ground, club shop etc.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
              Queued up yesterday till about 10 past 3 for a ticket as the rude girl who was selling them behind the kiosk only had 1 computer working. Then get told its £38 quid everywhere in the ground. Now I can afford it but never payed it as that is a diabolical price for a championship game between 2 lower half sides. Was telling some of my mates who follow the Rupert's and they said there's was £22 . No wonder our ground is half full. And the tarquins are averaging 18-20 thousand. Dearer then Everton ffs. How are they getting away with it and no1 pulling them up over it? Anyone else think that's an absolute rip off?
              Thats an insane amount of money for a ticket to any game in our league, let alone burton for christ sake.

they pride themselves as a community club but, they are doing everything to price out the locals.

cannot see a full capacity at any game this season with prices like that.

more poor running by the admin lot at our club.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

well done to you rickson for walking away. i would have done the very same.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  well done to you rickson for walking away. i would have done the very same.
                  I had my dad with me yesterday aswell. Said I'd look after him for the day as he's had a tough month on the money front. Even he was telling me to fark it right off n not pay it. I ended up goin springbok for a pint. And another group of lads came in who were queuing up behind us. They weren't paying it either. A real s.hit experience . Went to the richmond after n stayed there

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    What area was that price for? seems mental
                    I think it was everywhere.
                    . Then get told its £38 quid everywhere in the ground
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Taking the #### in my opinion and as it was half empty they should have been punted out at a tenner a throw from 3pm on Friday to get the punters in.

Comment

The money we make from gate receipts is nothing. 23 home games, 12k a game. £40 a ticket. £11m a year.

Selling the tickets at a tenner will get near 17k and bring in about £4m.

That's a £7m swing. Of that people may be more inclined to purchase foods and drinks, perhaps merchandise so call it an extra £1m over the season. So now on a £6m swing.

What's £6m a year to the club to ensure it looks after its fans? It's a dire stadium. Love it, but it's horrendous. Hull have a better ground than us. Hull. Fcking hull.

Lose £6m by giving us a tenner a ticket.

Comment

the administration side at Rangers has always been woeful. What with some paying £10 in the school end, how can £38 be right?
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Awful price for a bang average game £25 max should be the price of a ticket

It's becoming not worth the money now I'm afraid especially with crap and crapier up front eh Hits

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Disgraceful.

That’s why we’ll have 12-13,000 crowds all season.

Doesn’t take a genius to work out if you lower the price more people will come, and usually spend more in the ground, club shop etc.
                              Bang on mate

Comment

Working...
                              X