Should Washington be dropped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    washington hits the ball at the keeper tamely or blasts it past the post , reckon his bottle has gone now as some of his chances are easier to score than miss
    I reckon he gets in these positions and his mind is all over the place not knowing where to hit the ball. And then by the time he does he fluffs it up. Calm quick decision making is half of a good striker. Seems he gets flustered too much.

Comment

• This.
      Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      He's got to be dropped. And now.

Nothing against the guy personally and fully appreciate that he gives his all for us, unlike so many others before him.

Simply hasn't stepped up as we had hoped. Nothing to be ashamed of in that. Can't even criticise whoever brought him in as these type of signings are always a gamble. What I would criticise is the fee paid and the fact that it still doesn't seem to have dawned on the management that he's not good enough. We really need to be experimenting with Smith and Eze for the remainder of the season to see if they can hack it on a consistent basis. Don't think I could bear to persevere with CW this season and get shot in the summer only to realise that we haven't got better ones in his place.

Comment

Working...
      X