No announcement yet.

LuaLua dropped for being late for training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ollie wasn't transparent when he played Ravel, he admitted. So that's always a worry.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Just as well we were not applying this in our Warnock promotion season then

Agree with majority discipline and standards need to be applied and transparent
      No point comparing anything to that season. Taarabt was one in billion. Lua Lua is certainly not that.

We haven't been given a reason why he turned up late though, should probably here the other side of the story before we start coating him off. Never thought we needed him in the first place but he's here, and doesn't seem like a bad character RE playing day after his father passed
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Can't agree CJ same punishment has to apply regardless of your influence that's why I asked if dropping from squad is the correct course of action and If same would apply to Smithies or Mass. Defo needs to re repercussions for breach of discipline but it has to be consistent can't be you score goals so you get fine but your on bench so you get dropped as that will create you and us mentality in squad someone mentioned above

Comment

Tricky one as stan bowles wouldn't of made it on the pitch if that strong discipline is the way forward. Adel also was a one off but warnock was the master of dealing with players. Played adels dad so I'd imagine majority of time kept him in check
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't think he's been that good personally think I saw enough of Samuels yesterday even tho he didn't do anything great , to think he's a starter

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Tricky one as stan bowles wouldn't of made it on the pitch if that strong discipline is the way forward. Adel also was a one off but warnock was the master of dealing with players. Played adels dad so I'd imagine majority of time kept him in check
              Yeah but he's a million miles away from being a Stan Bowled mate

Comment

Dogs brights did look very lively. Each time he got on ball felt something was going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Yeah but he's a million miles away from being a Stan Bowled mate
                  But its the principle up for debate here mate. Are we saying breach conduct get dropped whoever you are or is it person by person

Comment

Depends how late he was surely? Over an hour I can understand it.

Comment

But its the principle up for debate here mate. Are we saying breach conduct get dropped whoever you are or is it person by person
                      How would you or anyone else here know if it's person by person? You can only assume that there is no favouritism being exercised because that would be in breach of employment terms - which I'm sure you must know. So in that sense I don't really get your stance, because even in the highly unlikely possibility that what you're implying is true then certainly no one on here would have any evidence proving it either way, which makes your question moot.

Comment

Think you have got totally wrong end of the stick here Stan I'm not implying anything. I'm asking what people views are and what right thing to do is

My view is weakening an already weakened squad due to injuries could be seen as cutting nose off to spite face and are their alternative measures. I do agree has to be strict discipline and consequences but what is the right thing to do

Comment

Think you have got totally wrong end of the stick here Stan I'm not implying anything...
                          Fair enough Wests, but your line of questioning seemed to be suggesting that there MAY be employee favouritism being exercised which a) would be v unlikely due to employment law and b) no one here would have evidence of - which essentially renders the question moot.

All your other points I'm in 100% agreement with.

Comment

No mate whoever you are

Comment

i heard he was in white city swimming pool , practising his diving

Comment

Agree that being late deserves a punishment but not being dropped from the squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X