X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LuaLua dropped for being late for training

Discuss.......

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-late-training

All for instilling discipline but not sure we're strong enough, especially with injuries, to make players unselectable. Got be better ways of teaching him a lesson instead oh weakening match day squad

Today's game when we could not unlock Burton would have been made for the trickery of him off the bench

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Discuss.......

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-late-training

All for instilling discipline but not sure we're strong enough, especially with injuries, to make players unselectable. Got be better ways of teaching him a lesson instead oh weakening match day squad

Today's game when we could not unlock Burton would have been made for the trickery of him off the bench
    Definitely sounds like the bloke has a chip on his shoulder. I would of had him in squad and made him wash all the match day boots. I don't think we should cut our own throat as unfair on fans albeit doubt he would of made much of a difference
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

So good they named him twice.......

Comment

He would've done better than Yeni imo, but at the same time, rules are rules.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

But should the rule be dropped from squad when squad is not that deep. Two week fine or make them do community work every day after training I guess would have more of an impact

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            But should the rule be dropped from squad when squad is not that deep. Two week fine or make them do community work every day after training I guess would have more of an impact
            I get that, of course. I just think maybe Ollies thinking is if he can't be arsed to turn up to training on time, will he be arsed on match day?
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Would we drop Scowen for same thing or Mass would be interesting too see
              Last edited by West Acton; 24-09-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                I get that, of course. I just think maybe Ollies thinking is if he can't be arsed to turn up to training on time, will he be arsed on match day?
                Partly my point how much of a punishment is it leaving someone out squad who you normally leave on bench anyway

Comment

Could have done with him today but would back Ollie in dropping him. He might have made a difference today but we need to think long term.

Comment

Decent point willow as long as same punishment applies to everyone

Comment

fully agree with it. rules are rules. if he got away with it whats to stop others turning up late? we need a good team spirit not people doing as they please

Comment

Exactly what I said when we signed him can’t be arsed 70 per cent if the time

Comment

I'd be pi$$Ed off if I worked my rocks off to have a chance of selection and some arrogant cutn waltzes into training late and still gets the nod.

Comment

No player can be bigger than the club.Sod off back to where he came and is not wanted.

Comment

Just as well we were not applying this in our Warnock promotion season then

Agree with majority discipline and standards need to be applied and transparent

Comment

Working...
                              X