LuaLua dropped for being late for training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Can't agree CJ same punishment has to apply regardless of your influence that's why I asked if dropping from squad is the correct course of action and If same would apply to Smithies or Mass. Defo needs to re repercussions for breach of discipline but it has to be consistent can't be you score goals so you get fine but your on bench so you get dropped as that will create you and us mentality in squad someone mentioned above
    was just pointing out that you said "Just as well we were not applying this in our Warnock promotion season then "

for me any argument regarding that season should mostly be irrelevant. That season was one in a million because of Adel. We wouldn't have got promoted if we held him accountable for every rule break he did. He was very well man managed, and perhaps in the case of Lua Lua Ollie got this one wrong.

I was saying we don't know the reason Lua Lua was late. He doesn't seem like a bad egg as he played the day after his father died, which shows willing and some.

The scoring goals and only getting fine is speculation though, which is why I said we should know the reason he was late before slagging Lua Lua off.

I do agree every player should be treated the same, except the captain who should be first there and last to leave.
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

sometimes when u are late it's genuine

Comment

Well I don't think Ollie is a bullying ogre

Comment

Maybe his garden gates got stuck. It has been known to happen.

Comment

Should have just phoned in sick..

Comment

Says it all when the fellow turns up late while on loan. Do we really need him?

Comment

Working...
              X