No announcement yet.

What a bloody cheek Ollie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know caulker has problems which are well known, if he is seriously wanting to put it behind him and get back playing then why is he still not ready? It's nearly October, I think he is not serious about getting back or sadly not capable of knuckling down due to the demons that have him in their grip.
    We could certainly do with him fully fit just now

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
      We all know caulker has problems which are well known, if he is seriously wanting to put it behind him and get back playing then why is he still not ready? It's nearly October, I think he is not serious about getting back or sadly not capable of knuckling down due to the demons that have him in their grip.
      We could certainly do with him fully fit just now
      He was on the bench yesterday along with Lynch. Hall is back training on grass next week. Our makeshift defence has coped pretty well and is not the problem.

Comment

He wears he heart on he sleeve bless him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
          We need a natural born goal scorer
          Could Wheeler be the answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            He wears he heart on he sleeve bless him.
            and last nights kebab...

Comment

All he seems to be doing now is making excuses injuries fans not cheering on the , and someone is correct its what the team do that get the crowd going, he'll probably come out with some rubbish next time the pitch was the wrong shade of green

Comment

Anyone who sat through that shite on Saturday should be thanked as that was worthy of a mass walk such was the level his team showed. Highlight of the game was Falco at half time and the loon who got onto the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  it just proves that TF has not got a clue about players only what LF and IH I presume tell him the guy needs to wake up.
                  So you want TF to choose who we buy ?

Comment

How very dare he!

We always play our part in supporting the team. Through thick and thin. Helping those going through poor form, booing and providing a necessary gee up.

Apart from when we can't be 4rsed
                    Last edited by Lord Charles; 25-09-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Atmosphere was very poor on Saturday but it was such a dull game can you really blame the crowd ?

Comment

We had no need to encourage the back four as they were quite competent enough. Does he expect us to cheer a misplaced pass or lost tackle. When we play good football the backing is there.
                        You cannot find anything to cheer on Saturday. We only seem to get better when the subs come on. If the team was selected right this wouldn't be happening. Ollie has got to stop being stubborn
                        and also making strange decisions like playing Yeni in midfield.

Comment

I also think the crowd get up for the bigger supported teams and Saturday Burton had about 300 people which is never going to create a buzzy atmosphere and even more less likely with what was on show.

Comment

He did not slate the fans. All he said was that some players who take on a man need to feel loved, so having people moan and groan at them does not help. That is right, players will lose confidence and if they are going to get slated everytime something doesnt come off then they wont do it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                              He did not slate the fans. All he said was that some players who take on a man need to feel loved, so having people moan and groan at them does not help. That is right, players will lose confidence and if they are going to get slated everytime something doesnt come off then they wont do it anymore.
                              Clearly true, but sadly you will never convince some fans as they appear to get their satisfaction from abusing players. A football stadium allows this , more so than other sports, perhaps because the concept of sportsmanship seems to play little part in the game ( I recently went to my first rugby game at Twickenham and what a refreshing difference ). Still love football snd the Rangers, but am increasingly cheesed off by the boo boys who, thanks to technology, can now have their fun on line as well.spose it takes all sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                                Clearly true, but sadly you will never convince some fans as they appear to get their satisfaction from abusing players. A football stadium allows this , more so than other sports, perhaps because the concept of sportsmanship seems to play little part in the game ( I recently went to my first rugby game at Twickenham and what a refreshing difference ). Still love football snd the Rangers, but am increasingly cheesed off by the boo boys who, thanks to technology, can now have their fun on line as well.spose it takes all sorts.
                                Going to the Rugby is strange. Drink all day but still little atmosphere in the ground though I guess that depends on the game.

But back to QPR and I watched the interview again and I still feel like he said it correctly. Holloway said that some people are prone to needing extra love when they are that type of player and appriciates that the team need to get the crowd going but sometimes the crowd getting going will spur the players into life (shouldn't have to obviously, they are professionals etc but sometimes it happens).

Comment

Working...
                                X